Subway, Eat Fresh

Q: How did Jared lose 40 pounds?

A: He broke up with his girlfriend.

From an online article...

"Even if he is sentenced to just five years, Levine said Fogle’s fame will make those years difficult. “Everybody is gonna know that Jared the chomo is here and he’s gonna get his footlong every day,” Levine explained in raw prison parlance."

:laughings:

Don't get me started on that fat pervert fuck. On my way to the site, though, I ran into this:

Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect

I really hope there's nothing to this one. I never covered any of Jared's songs.

Honestly I can't stand the guy for extramusicular reasons. Of course I'd feel sorry for any real victims, but in his case I can't say I wouldn't feel a twinge of satisfaction seeing his reputation tarnished. But I'm sure he'd take the opportunity to market a new line of KISS jumpsuits.

Gene Simmons has probably slept with thousands and thousands of women. Surely quite a few of them were underage. I remember on his stupid show he had binders full of polaroids of bitches he's banged. Maybe some of them were underage. I don't know.

I don't condone child molestation or child p0rn on any level by anyone, but I do find it odd that in the eyes of the law and society, a 17 yr old girl is off-limits, but if she turns 18 the next day you can have your way with her. It's weird. Like that one day makes a huge difference. Hell, one second. A girl that's been alive for 17 yrs, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds is a felony. One second later she's fair game. WTF?

Gene Simmons has probably slept with thousands and thousands of women. Surely quite a few of them were underage. I remember on his stupid show he had binders full of polaroids of bitches he's banged. Maybe some of them were underage. I don't know.

I don't condone child molestation or child p0rn on any level by anyone, but I do find it odd that in the eyes of the law and society, a 17 yr old girl is off-limits, but if she turns 18 the next day you can have your way with her. It's weird. Like that one day makes a huge difference. Hell, one second. A girl that's been alive for 17 yrs, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds is a felony. One second later she's fair game. WTF?

It is a bit strange but I suppose that would be taken into account during sentencing. I can't imagine a 19 year old who has sex with a 17 year old is going to get sentenced anywhere near as harshly as a bloke of 45 who's deliberately sought out a young girl. Saying that, your legal system is fucked, so maybe some nutcase judge would decide to make an example of him!

This Subway guy is obviously a lot older than these girls and does seem, from what little I have read, to be deliberately seeking out young girls. Personally as a 34 year old man I don't find women under the age of about 28 attractive - I just find them irritating.

The face that its accepted that "he'll get his footlong every day" is a pretty shocking indictment of the prison system.

The face that its accepted that "he'll get his footlong every day" is a pretty shocking indictment of the prison system.

Lol. Relax, you america hating limey. It's not really "accepted". That stuff is never allowed in the prison system, but it happens, and I'm sure no one in there has any sympathy for Jared. And rapists/child molesters are the lowest of the low in the prison class system. I've never been to prison myself, but I suspect it's mostly blown out of proportion, like it happens to everyone every day in prison.

Anyway, that comment I quoted was from a habitual felon that has served lots of time in prison and is now a "consultant" for guys about to go in. That wasn't a judge or lawyer saying that, but it's commonly understood that's what could likely happen.

It's well known that kiddy fiddlers tend to get hot, shower-based action in prisons over here, too. That's why there's nonce-wing.

d5cde9f9-7f8e-a4f5.jpg

My sister is was a deputy governer at a fairly large prison in the UK - she said the paedo wing is the most peaceful 'cos they're all just really quiet weirdoes.

Just googled US prisons - 1% of the population are in prison and over 3% have been through the system. Thats mental!

I think Mr Subway might just have to accept it, be practical and pre-lube himself before he leaves his cell in the morning!

What is it about food spokesmen and crazy stuff like this?

First Jello, then Subway. What next, The Dos Equis guy is a necrophiliac? Betty Crocker is into zoophilia?

I posted the Gene Simmons link without taking a minute to think about it rationally. I agree that, given his lifestyle during Kiss' prime, this could likely just be about some 16 or 17-year-old groupies he nailed and photographed without carding them first. That ain't no pervert... that's a rock and roll star, back when you could be a rock and roll star. If this is the circumstance, rock on, Gene.

fat_fleet said:
Honestly I can't stand the guy for extramusicular reasons. Of course I'd feel sorry for any real victims, but in his case I can't say I wouldn't feel a twinge of satisfaction seeing his reputation tarnished. But I'm sure he'd take the opportunity to market a new line of KISS jumpsuits.

I've liked Kiss since I was 8 years old and bought the "Lick It Up" tape (everything up to Alive III- I never even heard any of their stuff after that). I never saw his TV show. I know he's a money-grubber because it's impossible not to know that, but I try to tune it all out because I don't want anything to influence music that I like except the music itself. That said, I understand what you're saying.

Back