Star Wars: The Force Awakens

JJ Abrahams always plays it safe, so it's going to be boring, even by the trailer I can tell. lol we'll see when it comes out

When they put out those crappy prequels I lost interest. I'll probably watch it but I'm not expecting much.

Feel like these are going to be way better than the I-III stuff. I think that these new ones have got the right feel to them.

awesome...Ive got a semi

I was pretty stoked. I know they will make into this nice little movie, play off the original ones, but man good SciFi is really hard to find. I think the last two good SciFi's I watched were Firefly and Continuum. Enterprise was starting to go that way, then they killed it. The last Star Trek Movie was so full of CGI they forgot to tell a damn story!

At this point, I will settle for a decent SciFi flick.

I was pretty stoked. I know they will make into this nice little movie, play off the original ones, but man good SciFi is really hard to find. I think the last two good SciFi's I watched were Firefly and Continuum. Enterprise was starting to go that way, then they killed it. The last Star Trek Movie was so full of CGI they forgot to tell a damn story!

At this point, I will settle for a decent SciFi flick.

I enjoyed firefly and serenity was a great movie even as a standalone...

Back