Sold the house, sold the studio

Supercreep

Lizard People
It's all gone. :(

I have a million bass traps and lots of gear I can't really use any more.

Loved the studio but I just couldn't stay.

Wow... Dude, I can't even imagine how much that sucks. :(

Plans for the future maybe? Sure you can't still find a spot to use all that stuff?

I'm in the same boat. In fact, at this very minute I'm on hold with PODs to move and store all my studio gear while we spend the next year figuring out where we're gonna live.

So tell me, why couldn't you stay?

My deepest sympathies. I feel your pain. Really.

Makes me think of a line from a song, I don't know - it might even have been one of mine, 'Where do dreams go when they die?'

Congratulations on selling the house. That's a big deal. Hope you got your price. Sorry about the studio, but the next one will be better than the last I'm sure.

I don't really need any gear. Just send some of that talent you've got. That I could use. :D

I hate the neighborhood. I love the studio, but couldn't stay.

As for more LPC, I doubt it. Explorer was a good swan song.

Something different? Maybe. I don't have the energy right now. I think I will woodshed with the acoustic for a little while and just work on being happy. Maybe I want to put a band together to do live shows. Maybe I want to travel a little. I am not sure.

My soul is restless, I need to do something about it.

Maybe I want to travel a little. I am not sure.

My soul is restless, I need to do something about it.

Heya big feller I'm kinda in the same groove. After spending 32 years in Spain I'm gonna jump ship and go back to the US for a spell. Before I split I'm gonna do a CD presentation soiree for my recently released CD which is getting great reviews and national airplay, do some gigs in Sevilla, Malaga and Antequera. After that Isa gwine back to Arkyland to spend some time with my mother and then a friend of mine in St.Croix,USVI is gonna put me to work from Jan thru April and after that I may or may not return. Who knows? Maybe we could hook up for a cup of joe in some forlorn Waffle House.

Heya big feller I'm kinda in the same groove. After spending 32 years in Spain I'm gonna jump ship and go back to the US for a spell. Before I split I'm gonna do a CD presentation soiree for my recently released CD which is getting great reviews and national airplay, do some gigs in Sevilla, Malaga and Antequera. After that Isa gwine back to Arkyland to spend some time with my mother and then a friend of mine in St.Croix,USVI is gonna put me to work from Jan thru April and after that I may or may not return. Who knows? Maybe we could hook up for a cup of joe in some forlorn Waffle House.

They have Waffle House in the Virgin Islands?

Hey, Super. I tried to send you a pm, but you're all full up. Not surprising, I suppose.

I was just asking you what happened, but in a pm in case you didn't want to talk about it here.

Back