Soccer Guys - What does this mean?

That shit has been going on for years.. FIFA are known to be one of the best gravy trains in sport. FIFA are a joke..

Also I'm guessing that it has happened now because all the prime suspects are in one place. Normally they are scattered to the four winds lining their pockets with easy money. You can also add that of the countries affiliated to FIFA probably only the UK and the USA are willing to take action against such blatant corruption.

OK, it threw me off since FIFFA is way different than the the Olympic Committee. FIFFA is more like NFL, MLB, ... and are considered businesses. There are plenty of laws that govern a business and international trade. The Olympic Committee is governed by a completely different set of rules and laws.

That is why the obvious wasn't so obvious, Apples and Oranges really. I just didn't make the connection.

OK, it threw me off since FIFFA is way different than the the Olympic Committee. FIFFA is more like NFL, MLB, ... and are considered businesses. There are plenty of laws that govern a business and international trade. The Olympic Committee is governed by a completely different set of rules and laws.

That is why the obvious wasn't so obvious, Apples and Oranges really. I just didn't make the connection.

Err no... both are self appointed, corrupt and unaccountable....

One eff in FIFA btw...

Remember the last world cup when I told everyone before the tournament even started that Germany was gonna win it because it was fixed?

Does anyone remember laughing at me and calling me a conspiracy nut because I said that?

Maybe now I will get an apology? ;)

Cheers! :)

Remember the last world cup when I told everyone before the tournament even started that Germany was gonna win it because it was fixed?

Does anyone remember laughing at me and calling me a conspiracy nut because I said that?

Maybe now I will get an apology? ;)

Cheers! :)
Germany is always one of the favorites. That's like saying the sky will probably be blue tomorrow. No prize for you. Sorry.

The whole sport of soccer is a joke, with fake appointments, fake injuries, and fake presidents. This is just validation for anyone who find the whole thing a joke. Nothing new here for anyone that's not in denial.

The whole sport of soccer is a joke, with fake appointments, fake injuries, and fake presidents. This is just validation for anyone who find the whole thing a joke. Nothing new here for anyone that's not in denial.

The whole of professional sport is a joke, RAMI.

There's a joke doing the rounds, apparently, that when the arrests were made, all 7 arrestees immediately threw themselves to the ground and pretended to be injured. :)

Also thoughts that the US is the perfect place for this to reach legal climax, seeing they're the only country that don't actually give a rat's about the game.:yawn:

There's a joke doing the rounds, apparently, that when the arrests were made, all 7 arrestees immediately threw themselves to the ground and pretended to be injured. :)

Also thoughts that the US is the perfect place for this to reach legal climax, seeing they're the only country that don't actually give a rat's about the game.:yawn:

We don't give a shit about white collar justice either. This is the place they're most likely to get a slap on the wrist.

Back