So when is a good age for a mid life crisis?

It was good. Just the 4 of us this year; the way I like it. We did eat a lot and I did put on a few unnecessary pounds. :( But I'm working them off. :)

---------- Update ----------

I was playing bass in a band for a few months last year, but I got booted out because of my travel schedule. I hate my job.

sex and swimming.
Good exercise.
Just don't tell your wife.
:)

:laughings:

This week in particular I have hated my job too.
Passed over again for a promotion. Something about being rude to the general public or some such shit.

:D

I put in for a position that will keep me home and working out of the house full time. I'm the shoe-in for it, but ain't counting chickens before they hatch.

do you remember me coming on here and babbling about when I was at work, poopin,
and asked the guy next to me to "pull while I pushed"

that subject came up again.

part of the reason, supposedly, that I was passed over.
Some crap about socially acceptable behavior.

I put in for a position that will keep me home and working out of the house full time. I'm the shoe-in for it, but ain't counting chickens before they hatch.

DUDE!
That would be awesome!

I'll be over here focusing my considerable thought beams your way so that works out for you.
So no worries...count those chickens.

so now I'm late.

It's your fault.

---------- Update ----------

does 30 minutes mean the same to guys as wimmenz?

DUDE!
That would be awesome!

I'll be over here focusing my considerable thought beams your way so that works out for you.
So no worries...count those chickens.

That'll be cool, but really, all you have to do is tip a beer in my general direction. :)

The reason I'm a shoe-in for the job is because I'm already doing it whenever I'm not traveling. It's tech support stuff for our products, so I'm on the phone and computer with customers constantly and yeah, Push-Pull jokes would not fly. :laughings:

ok, so my first midlife was about 2 years after high school. I was finishing up a stint in the Marine Corps, and trying to figure out what the #$&! I was going to do with myself that paid better than minimum wage.

My second midlife came about 2 weeks before I turned 30. I wanted to go to a drive in theater like where I worked as a teenager, so found a woman I worked with and took her there and we did it. :eek:

I'm 50+ now and still waiting on my 3rd one.. :thumbs up:

hope it helps..

PS, by the way, my avatar is not me. Its of a Bob bag dummy training dummy. (look it up). I dressed him up, and gave him a CGI Cigarette... :laughings:

PS, by the way, my avatar is not me. Its of a Bob bag dummy training dummy. (look it up). I dressed him up, and gave him a CGI Cigarette... :laughings:

My avatar is not me, either. That thing is a cartoon and I'm a real life person. :D

I challenge anyone to debate the advantage of waiting until one is past 100 to manifest a midlife crisis.

Back