So the Queen wants a new throne!

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
Now just about every guy has the same problem come Christmas time ..... what to get their wife for a present?

Aside from the chocolates and little trinkets one wants to spend some good folding money on their significant other and not blowing it completely by getting something stupid.

So what I usually do is simply ask my wife what she would like. This can sometimes be a good thing or a bad thing ~ I won't go into the details, except for the answer of *after all of these years you still don't know what I want!*.

This year my wife just came right back with the answer to my holiday question with ........................... How about a new toilet. :facepalm:

Well -- guess I'll be playing plumber this year.

HO - HO - HO!!!! Merry Christmas everyone here at HR.

PS we need a plumbing guide forum here. :rolleyes: --- No wounder these pipes don't work -- they are all plugged up with wires!

I got a low maintenance girlfriend, that helps a great deal. She can hammer a nail into the wall, no problem.

And I must say, a girlfriend who just want's a new toilet doesn't sound that bad either.

Some of them, apparently, want jewelry and new furniture every year...

... I mean, do you know how much gear you can buy for that kind of money?

I've bypassed that problem, too- I don't currently HAVE a wife/girlfriend. And it SUCKS!

Same here! I'm still broke anyways due to school, but at least I'm not even MORE broke by having to spend money on her as well. That's about the only positive I can think of...it's all downhill from there :(

This year my wife just came right back with the answer to my holiday question with ........................... How about a new toilet. :facepalm:
I'd give her this.

bite_me0229.jpg

Grim, guitaristic- thanks for the commiseration. Appreciated more than you can know, and Grim, you made me laugh- something I am not doing nearly enough, these days.

Well I skipped the idea of a toilet for Christmas and I'm installing one this weekend instead.

And so as not to forget about a present ..... I just booked a weeks stay at the Harkness house, up in the mountains of Vermont, coinciding with New Years weekend. ;) Getting Dang close to our 35th Honeymoon.

Back