Smart Glasses by INTEL Wow!

TAE

All you have is now
Holy Shit this is cool!

Someday I'll be able to read my lyrics and music from my glasses...Damn how freekin cool!

Phew! I'm so glad I'm not the up-and-coming generation.

By the way, I can guess what the main two uses will be of this technology: subliminal messages and watching 'pawn' on the job or while out and about (a god send for that weirdo in the long raincoat and and dark glasses).

And I can see the thing becoming voluntarily compulsory. "It's totally up to you if you want 'information' lasered -- oops, I mean VERTICAL CAVITY SURFACE EMITTING ---- :yawn: ZZZZZZZ..... :D (laser) -- directly into your optic nerve, although, to get a job and earn a living wage we only accept wired up candidates."

So the ads the pop-up on your TV, computer and phone (not to mention the marketing calls on the phones)...are not enough...
...they are now going to laser them into you brain. :D

I hated Google Glass when it came out as I am a bit of a privacy advocate.
This looks like it (at least initially) is somewhat non-invasive.
Could be good!

By the end of this century people will probably be born with these capabilities - won't require hardware :eek:

Ok..fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

YgrviFF.jpg

Corneal implants with Bluetooth connectivity to your (coming soon! embedded) Apple watch is just around the corner.

Me, I'd just like the self driving car thing to really happen before another couple years, i.e., standard equipment on a Toyota Corolla.

It is insane the stuff that is being invented. And all in a short time too. In just the last 25 years the amount of tech that has come out and advanced is pretty nuts.

Back