Should have kept the Cave open.

Luckily for me, I know sweet fuck all, nor do I want to, about American Politics so it's real easy for me to stay out of the clown talk.

:thumbs up:

Luckily for me, I know sweet fuck all, nor do I want to, about American Politics so it's real easy for me to stay out of the clown talk.

:thumbs up:

Ah, you should follow it a bit. American politics is piss funny. Unfortunately its a bit sad too.

All I got is

11540921_10153058431265197_2543795620791993853_n.jpg

Are you actually reading the posts on this forum or did you just come by to give some irrelevant wisdom in regard to just one topic? :D

If you really care about a members status, then contact them yourself. Or, unless you didn't actually have a personal relation with them then contact admin or a mod.

You know how this works dood. I find it a bit odd how you chime in now and again to talk some shit, yet you don't post anything relevant to the recording forums anymore. Why?

lol wtf the late Jimmy edit.

Why the sudden attack dude??? All I did was ask a question... First off, exactly who am I talking shit to? Second, seeing as how 3 mods had posted in this thread and this thread wasn't going much anywhere, I figured it's as good a place as any to ask about Grip. I'm not gonna PM a mod just for the answer to a yes or no question lol. Is he banned? Yes/no. Third, I don't post much on-topic stuff anymore because my life is busy as fuck and I don't get much recording time anymore. Grad school and a job will do that to a man.

Sheesh dude.

You know, you could take all of the political and religious posts and pipe them to a subreddit. No one will ever know!

lol wtf the late Jimmy edit.

Why the sudden attack dude??? All I did was ask a question... First off, exactly who am I talking shit to? Second, seeing as how 3 mods had posted in this thread and this thread wasn't going much anywhere, I figured it's as good a place as any to ask about Grip. I'm not gonna PM a mod just for the answer to a yes or no question lol. Is he banned? Yes/no. Third, I don't post much on-topic stuff anymore because my life is busy as fuck and I don't get much recording time anymore. Grad school and a job will do that to a man.

Sheesh dude.

Edit??? Not by me.

No attack, just a question and a statement of opinion.

Yes, he was banned.

I am happy to hear you are busy. I understand that for sure. Sorry to hear your recording time is limited.

Best to ya man! :)

Too much to ask why he was banned, GripDude?

Last post I read of his, he said that he'd had an aneurysm in his brain or something a few months back, some time. Maybe that's why he hasn't been around in a while. I think the thread was closed before I or anyone else could ask more about it. Pretty harmless guy, easy to get along with. I hope everything goes okay for him.

I don't miss the cave at all. It turned into a shithole IMO. You can't have a totally unmoderated place like that. Trolls take over and flame everyone who attempts to post.

Back