Roswell, Paul Carusoe and are there or are there not flying saucers..ahem. or UFO's?

Funny shit!

It's clear to me that the people (and aliens) behind the conspiracy have hired comedy writers to help them in their devious cover up.... It's a mockery of a sham of a mockery and complete conspiricalistic fodder for the minds of the weak and easily fooled! :thumbs up:

Funny shit!

It's clear to me that the people (and aliens) behind the conspiracy have hired comedy writers to help them in their devious cover up.... It's a mockery of a sham of a mockery and complete conspiricalistic fodder for the minds of the weak and easily fooled! :thumbs up:
How many factions of Aliens do we know of? John Leer says 72..

Just my landlord, as far as I know.. But ya, John and that 51 crowd are kinda trippy.. I cruise by the toob channels of Miles Johnson and the Project Camelot to pick-up on Remembrances Past. haha

How many factions of Aliens do we know of? John Leer says 72..

That's just silly talk.....:laughings:

Our whole solar system, in the scope of "things", represents less than a single grain of sand on one beach in a world of a billion beaches. To suggest one has any kind of a clue as to what any of this is about or how it came to be is at best naive at worse blindly self absorbed. That old "How does something come from nothing?" keeps me pretty baffled and humbled.

Well, that's just like radio DXing. You log stations you can pick-up and might say exist from your location. It's no Big Picture thing. I wouldn't just dismiss Military and Commercial pilots who talk strange shit any more than the "takeaway" employee who said he saw a rat.

Last edited:
That's just silly talk.....:laughings:

Our whole solar system, in the scope of "things", represents less than a single grain of sand on one beach in a world of a billion beaches. To suggest one has any kind of a clue as to what any of this is about or how it came to be is at best naive at worse blindly self absorbed. That old "How does something come from nothing?" keeps me pretty baffled and humbled.

Listen, you big FARTFACE! I didn't say I believe Leer, I'm just repeating that he says we "know of about 72 other races"

(sorry bout the FartFace remark, there's a four year old in the room and I've sunk to his level):D

Where did a four year old learn fart face : )

John shares his fathers name LEAR, as in LEAR 8-track cartridge and LEAR Jets

Where did a four year old learn fart face : )

John shares his fathers name LEAR, as in LEAR 8-track cartridge and LEAR Jets

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know about the 8-track and the A-ear.

Tomato, tomahto. He also thinks the moon was TOWED into place and has a giant soul receiver that transmits our souls back and forth when we are born and when we die. He also recommends that when you pass, you should NOT go into the light because it's a "trick.

Grooooaaaaannn

The four year old has left the building. You want some? Mr. POOPYPANTS!?:D

Ya, he and Lazar can be colorful. Never-the-less, Paul Hellyer looks pretty straight arrow

Given the choice I'd listen to Lazar speak rather than LeAr any day. Lazar's story at the very least never changes whereas Lear has a tendency to jump from 911 to moon landings to why you should always bring your tomato plants inside over night.

Paul Hellyer, yes sir. That man should have run for PM up here. A real salt o' the Earth kind of guy.

That's the Express, you know : )

Yes and that's Paul Hellyer being interviewed on video tape ......kind of hard to argue if it is really him or not...credible?, that's why only rags like the express will post a video of such as they aren't worried about their credibility...sometimes such mediums work in our favor.

Hellyer was a guest on Caravan To Midnight (The John B Wells Show) a few years back, couldn't have sounded more credible. A little angry and disgusted with the breakdown of general morality and common sense in our society, but who isn't.

Don't blink

Made ya Blink :laughings:

Well looks like Tom Delonge is not going to just fade away into darkness of being in Blink 182 without a fight...

Quite a nice beginning crew of grave diggers assembled to start digging through the cemetery of lies and secrets the powers that be have tried to keep buried...

These are some seriously powerful, smart dudes joining together to try and peel away the layers of bullshit "we the people" have been being fed for the last 70 years and in doing so broaden our understanding of who and what we are and how this dream we exist in came to be...cool!

It amuses me when people appeal to the authority of some military bloke to prove that a cray cray-ass theory is true.

At first it seems convincing on the surface, and then I remember all the bad military decisions and, hey, the military guy that stares at goats and the one that does remote viewing.

I'd like to believe that ufos are real and also that that Yankees won tonite.

How you doing Tae?

Doing just fine Sir Nave...Like your location in your profile..

Sorry about your Yankees but I was pretty sure this world series was going to end with the Astro's losing to the Dodgers in game 4...Well a Los Angeles boy can dream.. Go Dodgers!

Dodgers be hot but them Astros can play some ball.

Back