Roswell, Paul Carusoe and are there or are there not flying saucers..ahem. or UFO's?

The story pretty much died for 30 years before it was picked up on again in the 70s among a craze of "UFO researchers".

Actually it was @ 20 years .. Stanton Friedman one of the early on "UFO researchers" (just a mere nuclear physicist) was investigating Roswell in the late 60's. I went to a Friedman lecture 1972 here at a local college. At that time he'd already done a thorough investigation of Roswell, interviewed a lot of "at the time" living witness's and was a pretty frustrated American citizen who was willing to risk it all and make some big waves. He stood in front of a congressional committee in 1968 and flat out told them we were being visited by extraterrestrials and that the Air force and the U.S. government were covering up the truth.

Roswell is pretty compelling...so is the Betty and Barney Hill incident and the "Fire in the sky" Travis Walton abduction..When you look at the facts of these 3 cases in particular... it is clearly not a simple black and white ..."it's all bullshit"...some crazy shit went down in all 3 stories and in all 3 cases multiple people passed lie detector test that they were truthful about the unbelievable stories they were telling.

I believe we were put on this earth by two young brothers, Jeho and Beez. We were their 5th grade science experiment, in which they got an F. They came back a few times to check on us, but lost interest as they grew older. You know, girls, cars, beer, etc. Then one time, for old time's sake, they came back for one last visit. They saw what we became and said WTF?

:wtf:

They've never been back since.
:D

I've never heard of barny Hill but Fire In The Sky is generally accepted as a hoax.
As Bubba said, low detectors are long established as being at best useless and often misleading.

Check this out TAE, you'll like it.
https://youtu.be/j2IGFbzGCeg

Lie detector tests DO NOT WORK. HTH. :)

No you are incorrect ...they don't work on everybody...and why they are not admissable..But the truth is most people can not , without practice and coaching beat a lie detector...That said there are people that fail that are not lying...In the case of fire in the sky..5 guys were all tested all passed several times by several different testers...IMO You'd be hard pressed to get 5 random lay people to be able to pass a lie detector test when they were lying..

I have not met Travis Walton but I rapped with a school mate of his who grew up in snowflake...He said he was always a straight up guy and he absolutely believes that he was not bullshitting about what went down...Now the movie itself was of course a dramatic recreation and exaggerated or even falsified on several points..

I've not seen anywhere where it is noted that it is "Generally accepted as a hoax"

TAE, as far as I am aware there is absolutely no material evidence of an alien visitation other than whitness testimony. Correct?

TAE, as far as I am aware there is absolutely no material evidence of an alien visitation other than whitness testimony. Correct?

I remember hearing (or seeing on TV) somewhere that there were hieroglyphics in pyramids depicting space ships. Probably room for interpretation, though. Google shows a few images....

Yes, correct ...there is no physical evidence that we the public are privileged to see or possess or that any government will officially admit to be in possession of. There are 100's of legitimate claims from high ranking credible military and civilian sources that say there are U.S. government agencies in possession of said physical evidence.

Credible hearsay is still hearsay ....until we hold the smoking gun in hand it isn't real......nevertheless it certainly leaves those of us interested in the subject of are we or are we not in possession of such evidence to ponder the possibility that the whistleblowers are telling the truth and as such continue to seek the answer be it true or false.

All this reminded me of a song I wroth a few years back about space cadets, and the fact that the aliens are already amongst us :eek:

It's a bit long but it was an album track, I don't have a link to the radio edit.

Alan.

Space Cadets

Yes, correct ...there is no physical evidence that we the public are privileged to see or possess or that any government will officially admit to be in possession of. There are 100's of legitimate claims from high ranking credible military and civilian sources that say there are U.S. government agencies in possession of said physical evidence.

Credible hearsay is still hearsay ....until we hold the smoking gun in hand it isn't real......nevertheless it certainly leaves those of us interested in the subject of are we or are we not in possession of such evidence to ponder the possibility that the whistleblowers are telling the truth and as such continue to seek the answer be it true or false.
Hmmm, 100s of claims and no actual evidence, seems unlikely to me.

Another curiosity is that the U.S. government seems unique in covering up UFO evidence. You don't hear of say, the Kenyan or German government, covering up UFO sightings and crashes. Are the aliens only interested in the U.S.? Or are all of the worlds governments in collusion to cover this up?

---------- Update ----------

I remember hearing (or seeing on TV) somewhere that there were hieroglyphics in pyramids depicting space ships. Probably room for interpretation, though. Google shows a few images....
Haha

Are the aliens only interested in the U.S.?

Haha, that's another thing about this ufo crap. It only happens in the US, and it only happens in deserted rural areas, and it generally only happens to toothless white trash people.

Haha, that's another thing about this ufo crap. It only happens in the US, and it only happens in deserted rural areas, and it generally only happens to toothless white trash people.

Strange, in'it? If they want to pop by and say hello you'd have thought they'd contact some some astrophysicists.

In response to "you only hear about ufo's in the U.S. and only country bumpkins from Louisiana are ever contacted"... uh yeah.....right.....:thumbs up: Ignorance is bliss....

FWIW Reports on this topic happen world wide...famous incidents in Russia, UK and China

Below is a video of a warm fuzzy disclosure that took place last weekend in Canada... well that's kind of the U.S.

Back