Post your latest purchase!

i wish my contribution to this was somehow cooler, but alas, my most recent purchase was some 8 way jack looms and some more mic stands. not very exciting but very very useful :D

i wish my contribution to this was somehow cooler, but alas, my most recent purchase was some 8 way jack looms and some more mic stands. not very exciting but very very useful :D

Man, the importance of mic stands and cables is known but so often overlooked.
+1 for bringing that up!

Oh, yeah. Wavelab 7 elements (edu.) $65 :D. bought it last wednesday. waiting for it to come in :(

Presonis tube-pre at the swap meet last week for five bucks. I didn't need it, but couldn't let it just sit there.

and that's exactly how i ended up with an original Alesis Mircoverb :D
You never know what you'll find. I've found some great gear at this swap meet over the years. The best deals were a '67 P-Bass for $75, and a tape echoplex for $5

You never know what you'll find. I've found some great gear at this swap meet over the years. The best deals were a '67 P-Bass for $75, and a tape echoplex for $5

those are some nice finds man!

tbh since finding the mircoverb i've personally not found anything else that has really caught my eye, although i did get given an old 1970's Kay guitar for my birthday a couple of years back form a guy who found it at a car boot sale for £5. the oddest and yet most compelling to play guitar i've ever had :D

I scrounged around my college when everyone was going home for the summer and ended up with a $700ish keyboard for free because some guy just left it behind :D

a 47" LG Smart TV (47LM7600). On demand 2D-3D conversion with passive glasses. Anything I wanna watch in 3D, I can watch in 3D. Time-Warner cable HD package gives around 200 HD channels. Cancelled HBO, Cinemax and Showtime($27 a month), signed up for Netflix instant streaming($8 a month) - saved about $20 a month, with much better selection and complete control.

Wireless N connection to my router gives me about 4-5mps - more than enough for Netflix, and YouTube. Also browsing, gaming and access to mail - all on my TV.

pretty cool.

Back