Post your latest purchase!

Had a giftcard to the music shop from Christmas. Have been waiting for a used sm7b to arrive, but they haven't received any yet. So, I decided to pick up something to complement the tone from the Gibson Studio Gothic.

View attachment 102793

Rather twangy, compared to the Gibson. Should be a good addition when the music calls for it, though.
[MENTION=187056]JohnnyAmato[/MENTION] might like it. After playing it for about an hour, damn this thing is twangy as hell. With the gnx set on 57 champ, this thing pops and sparkles like [MENTION=185883]RFR[/MENTION] on a saturday night. Really cool tone palette at my disposal now. Excited

Cool.....nice one!! What Squire is that that has lipstick pickups on it??? Don't think I've ever seen one like that.

I know it seems a bit boring but I just bought a...David Gage Realist Pickup for Double Bass, copper version...

That's cool. I've always wanted to take up the double bass and cello but have never pursued them. I stuck with electric and branched out to regular guitars. Perhaps in my next life..

Yeah.. that's the first thing I noticed. Woah.. check this out

YouTube

Yup, that's it. Cool. See... twangy as hell, like I says. Lovin' it

per Wikipedia: "The sound of lipstick-tube pickups is frequently described as "jangly" and is most closely associated with surf, rockabilly, and jangle pop."

Back