New Rep Point Thread.

Yeah, I just tried to give you some + rep points... but can't. Can you give me any +m rep points here in this new thread?

I'm still getting...

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And...

No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

DJL said:
Yeah, I just tried to give you some + rep points... but can't. Can you give me any +m rep points here in this new thread?

I'm still getting...

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And...

No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Nope cant give you any! it wont even take me to the page, It just says page cannot be displayed

NL5 said:
It's working for me - I just hit HangDawg up - can't give any more to Carter or DJL though.....
I just tried to give you some luv too... but this thing still isn't working for me. :(

I hit everyone that I could on this page too..... But not ibanezrocks, DJL, regebro or crazydoc. Guess I'm not spreading it around as much as I should be.... Too bad there are only so many people I will give them to....

Maybe I should just start giving out to anyone until it makes me stop........

I was only able to give HangDawg points this time around.

I guess I'm not whore enough. Going to have to spread sunshine outside our little circle before I can get anymore sloppy seconds.

:D

And STILL I'm at rep power 4 with just shy of 80 points, nearly 1000 posts and about four years as a member.

WTF??? :confused:

Carl

Krakit said:
And STILL I'm at rep power 4 with just shy of 80 points, nearly 1000 posts and about four years as a member.

WTF??? :confused:

Carl
I just gave you 5 more. I'll bet when your points hit 100 you'll get a rep power of 5, and when your posts hit 1000 you'll get another, and when May rolls around you'll get another.:)

Back