In the name of gender equality......

I found my one true love was, on a Blue Dildo..
She looked at me and told me, you are my Bilbo...
What in the world, now I have found my Girl.......

The Mamas and the Papas works too....

"Dildo Monday......"....etc......:D
".. But if I really say it The radi-o wont play it.."

'Just another dildo Monday
'that's my special fun day...
Hmm I was hearing that second line differently, ..but nope. ain't gonn'a. :D

Close Prime Time.

:D

Nope, I don't see that ever happening.

We all like a place to chit chat about whatever with other members that also participate in the forums that deal with the actual scope of the site. Owner/admin/mods just don't want it to go the way of the cave this time.

Simple?

I can't speak for anyone else but I have no intention of pandering to that "I don't know what I'm allowed to say" crew.
I'm certainly not going to delete stuff because people want to intentionally 'misunderstand' how things go.

Finding the line genuinely is tricky though. Maybe someone will delete this! :eek:

In this post you are stating that people are intentionally misunderstanding that which you, as a mod, don't understand yourself. Yikes.

In this post you are stating that people are intentionally misunderstanding that which you, as a mod, don't understand yourself. Yikes.

No, that is not what he was stating at all. And it seems to me that you are intentionally trying to act like a dick.

Careful man...

You can correct me if I am wrong, but you would again likely be wrong.

And one really big :D

Just in case that wasn't apparent :D

:D

Nope, I don't see that ever happening.

We all like a place to chit chat about whatever with other members that also participate in the forums that deal with the actual scope of the site. Owner/admin/mods just don't want it to go the way of the cave this time.

Simple?
lol @ whatever.

Cheers! :)

No, that is not what he was stating at all. And it seems to me that you are intentionally trying to act like a dick.

Careful man...

You can correct me if I am wrong, but you would again likely be wrong.

And one really big :D

Just in case that wasn't apparent :D

not sure if joking or....? :confused: :confused:

See Jimmy, this is where you kind of overreact man... IBB was just making a statement. You seem to get weird vibes from things sometimes. Relaxxxx :)

not sure if joking or....? :confused: :confused:

See Jimmy, this is where you kind of overreact man... IBB was just making a statement. You seem to get weird vibes from things sometimes. Relaxxxx :)

Says the former mod that took up permanent residence on true-eurt's lap. :laughings:

This really makes the point, more than anything.

I didn't say I don't understand. I said finding the line is tricky.
Already you have at least one mod thinking you're just trolling to cause trouble, and at least one member who thinks you've asked a legitimate question.

If anyone is still struggling with how things work, I'd recommend PMing a mod/admin instead of debating it publicly or, at very least, start a thread in the feedback section.

Why has this thread not be closed yet..:mad::mad:

Or at least heavily redacted...:cursing::cursing:

Just wondering...:confused::confused:

Later everyone...:D:):D:guitar::thumbs up:

This is another example.
If you have a query about the closure of a thread and want to avoid being accused of stirring, it's better to report the post or PM a mod.

Personally, I expect you guys already know this.
It's a pantomime (oh no it isn't!)

Last edited:
Fuck, I'm really sorry I started this thread. I didn't even think about it. I came up with a joke (yes, I made this stupid joke up all by myself), and then typed it without any thought of how it would be taken.

I regret it because the mods don't need this kind of stupidity. This is fucking stupid.

(no smiley)

Back