In the name of gender equality......

R

RAMI

...from now on, PALM Sunday will be followed by Dildo Monday.

Hmmmm.How long does this thread have to live?
You know, I was so much more concerned with the joke, since it actually IS Palm Sunday, that I didn't realize this might fall under the whole "religion/politics" umbrella. It's just a joke, and I would have taken the opportunity to make the same joke no matter what religion it belonged to.

But I can see it getting taken down. Not because it's offensive, because it shouldn't be offensive to any normal person. But I can see it getting taken down for the sake of avoiding a pity party from all the phony "What are we allowed to post here?" trolls.

This thread is not ignorant idiotic religiopolitical ramblings of a habitual hate mongering cave instigator, it's just a joke, so I vote for let it stand.

But I can see it getting taken down. Not because it's offensive, because it shouldn't be offensive to any normal person. But I can see it getting taken down for the sake of avoiding a pity party from all the phony "What are we allowed to post here?" trolls.

I can't speak for anyone else but I have no intention of pandering to that "I don't know what I'm allowed to say" crew.
I'm certainly not going to delete stuff because people want to intentionally 'misunderstand' how things go.

Finding the line genuinely is tricky though. Maybe someone will delete this! :eek:

So, I'm on the fence about deleting it. Not for religious reasons, but simply because I find the joke in poor taste. Then I think, what if he posted this joke to music??? Would I delete it then?? Certainly not, that's art. So, can you do me that favor, it's just a small one, put some music to this. :laughings:

So, I'm on the fence about deleting it. Not for religious reasons, but simply because I find the joke in poor taste. Then I think, what if he posted this joke to music??? Would I delete it then?? Certainly not, that's art. So, can you do me that favor, it's just a small one, put some music to this. :laughings:
Just the amount of discussion it's creating makes it worth deleting. It's just a harmless, stupid joke. It's not worth the amount of concern it might end up causing you guys. If you take it down, you'll get accused of over-moderating. If you leave it up, you'll get accused of not treating all members equally. Both of those would be stupid and un-founded accusations, but I can see them happening. I probably put the mods in a bad spot by posting this.

Kind of sad that it's come to this.

Just the amount of discussion it's creating makes it worth deleting. It's just a harmless, stupid joke. It's not worth the amount of concern it might end up causing you guys. If you take it down, you'll get accused of over-moderating. If you leave it up, you'll get accused of not treating all members equally. Both of those would be stupid and un-founded accusations, but I can see them happening. I probably put the mods in a bad spot by posting this.
LOL.Poor mods.:laughings:

Back