Moore’s Law: 50 Years and Still Scaling

Do you work for AMAT?? I used to be their biggest customer. :D

No, but I work with manufacturing companies and help them manage their product data (CAD and CAE models, parts, etc.), from concept to manufacturing. So I am always plugged into these types of things. I have worked with companies from Bras (more complex to design and manufacture than what most people realize) to bombers and everything in between.

Automotive is still my favorite industry and the most complex product (to include aerospace) I have ever worked. Second would be medical devices.

. I have worked with companies from Bras (more complex to design and manufacture than what most people realize)

I hope you undertook extensive in-field evaluation and prototype testing before finalising any design...:eek::D

I hope you undertook extensive in-field evaluation and prototype testing before finalising any design...:eek::D

Funny story, in the apparel industry they do fit checks. When I was at the place that designed bras I told the designer I needed to be there to fully understand how the data and the product flow together. She told me I can come and watch the fit check for the plus size. :D

Back