A modern matrix guide to women

Have to say, that was absolutely hilarious. He has great delivery and timing. I'm almost in tears from laughing. Need to find more of that dude. Thanks for sharing.

Have to say, that was absolutely hilarious. He has great delivery and timing. I'm almost in tears from laughing. Need to find more of that dude. Thanks for sharing.

Great interview with him...he's a freekin lawyer just having some fun on the internets....pretty cool story...

Yeah, seriously, he's really talented, comically-speaking. When I was watching that first video, I kept thinking, "this dude needs to be in movies". He has that Steve Carrel-type humor, and he'd be really good in films like that. A very good understanding of comedy and delivery. Thanks again for sharing, I'll be keeping an eye out for more of his stuff.

Comedy? Comedic talent?

Hardly. The guy's a truth teller. Lol.?

In the matrix clip he was telling the truth, on the fox clip, that's where he was lying.

He had to. National TV with a hot bimbo?

He had no choice. Lol.?

As far as comedic genius, yes he does have some of that in the same way that people like George Carlin and many others have. The comedian can get away with telling you the truth, but in a way that it's funny. With plausable deniability. ( just joking haha)

As far as the fox clip, he's in full atty mode. Can you imagine how tore up his ass would be had he not played it off as a "joke" ???

Back