Not open for further replies.

TAE

All you have is now
Just reminiscing on some of the Boys in the Banned club

DocStawl
Ghost of FM
Gergles
Muttley

Who Else? It certainly can't be just the departure of those 4 that has made this place so mellow smellow.

As a matter of curiosity, I check out the list of banned users. There are 40 pages of them. Each page lists 100. SO that's 4,000 banned members.

As a matter of curiosity, I check out the list of banned users. There are 40 pages of them. Each page lists 100. SO that's 4,000 banned members.

Whoa! I didn't do a search through the system to see if there was a way to look up banned members. That said, I have to assume 99.9% of that 4K are spammers being blocked. I am sure the mods haven't banned 4,000 participating members in the last 17 years.

Whoa! I didn't do a search through the system to see if there was a way to look up banned members. That said, I have to assume 99.9% of that 4K are spammers being blocked. I am sure the mods haven't banned 4,000 participating members in the last 17 years.

Naw, that includes bots.

Didn't Ghost literally ask or even demand to be banned? I thought of him the other day when I scored a Tascam 302 in nice condition. I have a decent camera and could have given him some good pics to work with.

Just curious, what's A&A?

Audio and Anarchy. I think it is closed for new registration. Approximately 8 years ago EZ Willis started it as an alternative to HR because he had disagreements with Dragonworks (then owner of HR). Many of the old HR personalities are still there, including Dragon (which is about as ironic as Ed Snowden living in Russia lol). Now I think Dross owns and runs it and EZ is only there occasionally.

Audio and Anarchy. I think it is closed for new registration. Approximately 8 years ago EZ Willis started it as an alternative to HR because he had disagreements with Dragonworks (then owner of HR). Many of the old HR personalities are still there, including Dragon (which is about as ironic as Ed Snowden living in Russia lol). Now I think Dross owns and runs it and EZ is only there occasionally.

I think Dragon and Dragonworks are two different people. Dragon owned the site.

I think Dragon and Dragonworks are two different people. Dragon owned the site.

Yep two different cats...DW ( Jerry ) pretty far out cat...a good dood...........Dragon, well hell he's the dude that made this silly ass place happen....and then sold us out to the French! :eek: I guess we owed em one after that Louisiana purchase deal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back