In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a member. I think I can remember the alias...er, user name, but not the password. Do they have a password recovery thing there? I have some really good new lunch recipes to share. :D

Dude, he's killing me. I've been working on a fix for two months and I can't get the other guys to agree on a solution.

---------- Update ----------

Want in?

Is there an option to get him certified? If there is, please use it.

I can't imagine that a home recording forum board message thingy ever has to Ban, anybody. The former members in that list must have been real assholes. ?

I'm an asshole, but I'm a very nice one. :D

If we made the mistake of letting them back in, they would soon remind us why they were banned in the first place.

The former members in that list must have been real assholes?

Bringing a mix of humans together in an anonymous virtual arena to discuss anything, all bets are off. We're all fucked up in the head to different degrees. Given the opportunity, some of the more stressed, oppressed and or personally frustrated types find such a place a great outlet to release their angst. Those that have "got da ban" here run the gamut from just "way out there" psycho babblers to cyber bullies. When you get rid of the arsonist the flame wars go with them.

Sad part is, though PITA's each in their own way ( thus getting banned ) most all of them ( sans a few) brought a lot to the party to make this a fun and interesting place.. they just couldn't help themselves from crossing the line too may times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back