In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that Its pretty ironic that the very people that beat the "HR.com unfairly bans" dead horse unfairly banned me.

I just can't garner much sympathy or give it much credence anymore after the way that bunch did me.
I'm tired of hearing about it at this point that's all.
poor buh-boo .... you're such a victim.

As I understand it ..... they dislike you ..... they have that right.

Thank you for making my point.
Fairness has no bearing on banning. So, quit beating the dead horse about "were on their best behavior and banned" bullshit. It's old and worn out and nobody here cares anymore. The banned got banned. No explanation is necessary and nobody wants to hear about their behavior anymore. Nobody wants to hear about snowflakes in the mp3 clinic who can't take crits.
If you don't like the clinic, stay out of it. If you don't like the mods....tough shit.
If you don't like the way the clinic has become. If you don't like me I'm fine with that.
But, for God sakes let the dead horse die.

Go back to a website where you can ....by God....tell people the suck, their music sucks...they have no talent... they can't sing ....and their mama wears army boots.....in the most brutal terms and you can get an "Amen!" from the choir

If that's what makes you happy then you know where you can go.

Last edited:
It's old and worn out and nobody here cares anymore.

Ahhh...looking at 8 pages worth, with the majority of posts coming from HR members who had issues with the "banned" and who probably were instrumental in getting the bans and/or who appear to be supportive of the bans...
...I find it hard to believe that nobody here cares anymore. :)

Just look at the people who initially stirred up this thread in the first few pages and who keep propping it back up ever other day.

Ahhh...looking at 8 pages worth, with the majority of posts coming from HR members who had issues with the "banned" and who probably were instrumental in getting the bans and/or who appear to be supportive of the bans...
...I find it hard to believe that nobody here cares anymore. :)

Just look at the people who initially stirred up this thread in the first few pages and who keep propping it back up ever other day.
The recording rebel thread, and it's recruiting, is what reserected the dead horse of the banned.

Anyway, I'm done with this.

Last edited:
Thank you for making my point.
Fairness has no bearing on banning. So, quit beating the dead horse about "were on their best behavior and banned" bullshit. It's old and worn out and nobody here cares anymore. The banned got banned. No explanation is necessary and nobody wants to hear about their behavior anymore. Nobody wants to hear about snowflakes in the mp3 clinic who can't take crits.
If you don't like the clinic, stay out of it. If you don't like the mods....tough shit.
If you don't like the way the clinic has become. If you don't like me I'm fine with that.
But, for God sakes let the dead horse die.

Go back to a website where you can ....by God....tell people the suck, their music sucks...they have no talent... they can't sing ....and their mama wears army boots.....in the most brutal terms and you can get an "Amen!" from the choir

If that's what makes you happy then you know where you can go.
lol .... you absolutely never get anything.
You never show ANY ability to actually hear what others say or to understand you're not always 100% right and perfect.

You very frequently complain about others having a victim mentality and yet here you are, playing the victim.
:laughings: hypocritical of you although I'm sure you're incapable of seeing that.

You simply put whatever meaning you want into things and ignore what was actually said ...... you also know where you can go.

Uncool and unnecessary, taunting and name calling. Kind of childish, don't you think? Do they taunt and call people names over at the RR forum, or do you reserve those kind of rights for this forum?.

I don't really know if he likes you are not, but as I understand it Rami has offered the descriptor that you are an angry old senile fart. It may or may not be true, and all rights aside, that isn't a very nice thing to say. I don't really know you any more than you know me, or they know Jimi, for that matter. It's the fucking interwebz. But it does appear sometimes that Rami had a point. It's not necessary for any of us to be a dick, Steve. Anger clouds thinking and can make you old before your time. Turn that frown upside down, friend.

You never show ANY ability to actually hear what others say or to understand you're not always 100% right and perfect.

You very frequently complain about others having a victim mentality and yet here you are, playing the victim.
:laughings: hypocritical of you although I'm sure you're incapable of seeing that.

You simply put whatever meaning you want into things and ignore what was actually said ...... you also know where you can go.
((((((Everybody))))) hears what you say...over and over and over and over again.
You're butt hurt about Greg getting banned...it's the mods being nazis...you can't tell people their music sucks when it sucks anymore....it has ruined the site.....it's so unfair boo hoo hoo....you have less and less reason to come here anymore....you're above helping newbies....
Spare us the drama queen routine. It's wearing thin.

It's just worn thin with me so it's not that I don't hear you....it's that I've tuned you out.

After post 213, I'm struggling to keep a straight face here.

Maybe if we give Lt Bob enough rope he'll hang himself.

Please Bob, tell us more about how awful this forum is by contributing more posts, effort, and time to it.

You know guys, is this beating the dead horse thing worth continuing? Yeah, Bob is defending his mates. Understood as I defend mine as well. Hell, I spent a couple years defending the Gerg and I eventually just couldn't do it anymore. Is this really worth our time rehashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back