Meet Ups.

Chili

Site Moderator
Here's a thread for when you meet another member of HR.
Post up a pic.

I'll start:

White Strat and I met up yesterday for lunch. We've known each other for years, but finally got to meet in person. Very cool.

WhiteStratMe.jpg

Me and Greg met once, I have no photos. We will possibly meet later this year, maybe Ill do a charcoal sketch...

Gregs 5' height surprised me.

Dave has threatened to meet me before but he doesnt like gay bars supposedly

Dave has threatened to meet me before but he doesnt like gay bars supposedly

It wasn't the gay bar that was the problem..... :D

But I'll be back up in your neck of the woods in another coupla weeks. Try again??

Greg and I were going to meet up a few years ago, but he started up with that Larping stuff and I backed out!! :)

Actually, I wound up going to Houston via a different route and didn't go through his town. Someday, we'll go for some good bbq.

I don't want to meet anyone here. It would be a letdown to spoil the illusion of everyone being young , handsome and talented.
:D

I didn't even thing of taking a picture the couple times we met Chili. Guess you need to stop by again... :)

Now you go back and re-read post #1 :mad:

:D

Been to a few Jamfests and met about 100 members from this forum and from the two spin off forums from here. Posted tons of pics which are now lost because of Cave being closed. :(

Also have met up with local members from Ontario on multiple occasions. :)

Still a few folks that I haven't met yet but would like to before I kick the bucket.

Also a few that I hope never to meet.

Cheers! :)

Back