Meet Ups.

Myself and Muttley have an intent to meet up one day when it's convenient, and I could probably pop round to see Noisedude any day of the week. Just not got around to it, yet!

Myself and Muttley have an intent to meet up one day when it's convenient, and I could probably pop round to see Noisedude any day of the week. Just not got around to it, yet!

I'm still mustering the courage to head north. Last time I went it rained non stop and I couldn't understand a word any of you guys said. Good job you type without an accent. Also you will have to centrally heat the shed. I'm not chatting in the cold and make sure your battle fridge is the right temp...

Getuhgrip has been over to my place a few times. If I ever become homeless I'll be stopping by his place.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    600.6 KB · Views: 65
Getuhgrip has been over to my place a few times. If I ever become homeless I'll be stopping by his place.

I've met the ugly bastards in this photo on 2 occasions.
I need to rethink my willingness to meet people in the "casual encounters" section of Craigslists!:eek:

I met FritsTheGirl/Trish two or three times in London. We didn't take any pictures.

I don't live down that way any more.

I will meet with people on here if you are ever near manchester, would be good to network with others at some point and get out my studio cave

Naw, just a regular guy. Regular bass. Regular guitars (no 8 string anything). 5 Piece Pearl set. Kawai piano. Have played a 9' D on a few occasions, though :)

Back