Looking to form a rap group

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaileySimone

Hello! (I didn't know where to put this, but hopefully this is the right section)

I’m Hailey, I’m 16, and I’m trying to form a rap group. It’s mainly for collaborating with one another, making tapes & albums, etc. I prefer if applicants are younger than 20, but of course you can always apply if you’re not! Females are especially welcome as well, haha. So, if you have rapping, singing, or producing talent, please apply! Location doesn’t matter, just make sure you’re online often so we can communicate & send stems to one another over the internet! Thanks!

Form: Rap Group Application Form!
Here’s my Soundcloud, in case you’re wondering what I have to offer: https://soundcloud.com/haileysimone

Where's RAMI when you need him?

Chilling wit da shiznit right here, Homie.

Hailey, I'll try to save you from a lot of needling at best, and insults at worse. This isn't the place to look for what you're looking for. This site, and especially this section of the site is mainly infested by people at least twice your age and hardly any rap fans, and definitely no rappers.

Speaking for myself, I still regularly listen to Snoop's "Doggystyle" and Dre's "The Chronic", which are both at least 22 years old. After that, I don't think anything new happened with rap, but that's just my opinion.

Look up "collaboration sites" on Google. You'll have a better chance finding what you're looking for that way.

Good luck.

Speaking for myself, I still regularly listen to Snoop's "Doggystyle" and Dre's "The Chronic", which are both at least 22 years old. After that, I don't think anything new happened with rap, but that's just my opinion.

Okay, here we go. Fifteen pages of tightly-reasoned debate coming right up. :eatpopcorn:

Rami has responded in the best way possible to the OP, so Dobro is going to have to wait for his fifteen pages of tightly-reasoned debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back