Leonard Cohen's dead

I found him when I heard his version of First we Take Manhattan then we take Berlin on the radio. I remembered the Jennifer Warnes version but when I heard the Leonard Cohen version man it is good, plus it has more verses. By the way Jennifer was that backing vocalist on Leonards original version. Went out and bought many of his albums, found out that he was the original writer / performer of so many songs that I loved. Loved the guy. RIP.

lol. Hadn't really looked at it that way, but it is a little bit like turning up at a funeral and announcing "I didn't really know the guy, but he sounds like he was an asshole". :p
lol ..... just like I don't really know rob aylestone but .............

Never really listened to or knew much about the guy. Being admittedly for the most part unknowledgeable, he struck me as melancholic and morose, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But reading through has piqued interest.

RIP, Mr. Cohen

I'm pretty sure it's no big deal....

I'm pretty sure Leonard wouldn't think it is either...he sure didn't take himself too seriously. Class act all the way... No worries Rob but cool of you to apologize nevertheless!

Back