Kanye West....

..fuckin' Beck gets all mushy-n-diplomatic, instead of telling Kanye to fuck off.
I mean...he out-n-out insults Beck....and Beck just sucks it up.
You are right...one of the longhair rock dudes would have clocked Kanye!

Which would have made them look just as asinine. Long haired dude punching rapper is just another celeb circus gimmick. No point in perpetuating it. The response was professional and a perfect contrast to that idiot's attack. Beck's music speaks for itself. I don't think he needs to defend it from classless commentaries.

The suckiness of Kanye is an important message....I'm not sure Miro is the best person to deliver such a message. :D

I just listened to a few Kanye tunes on youtube just to be sure I wasn't missing something. I wasn't. He really does suck.

I would have assumed that his marketing plan was designed to offset some level of suck.

Have I jumped to any rash conclusions that anyone can substantiate?

Lol you srs bro ? Beyonce sings VERY well. ;)
Subjective opinions and all that - while I haven't listened to a lot of her my take on Beyonce from what I've heard is on the spectrum of vocalists she's not Britney Spears shitty but her voice is somewhat thin, with a frequently shrill upper register, and that's after being given the zillion dollar studio treatment with however many takes she wants. I will give her that her pitch seems to be decent from the few live things I've heard.

She certainly isn't anything like the magic singer that Bozo the Kanye tries to make her out to be.

This thing always been a chick ?
Haven't done a DNA test on her but there's a picture of her at about 2 or 3 eating birthday cake so I'd guess so.

Lisa-Lavie-3.jpg

Subjective opinions and all that - while I haven't listened to a lot of her my take on Beyonce from what I've heard is on the spectrum of vocalists she's not Britney Spears shitty but her voice is somewhat thin, with a frequently shrill upper register, and that's after being given the zillion dollar studio treatment with however many takes she wants. I will give her that her pitch seems to be decent from the few live things I've heard.

She certainly isn't anything like the magic singer that Bozo the Kanye tries to make her out to be.

Haven't done a DNA test on her but there's a picture of her at about 2 or 3 eating birthday cake so I'd guess so.

Your wankbank fantasy sings like a man, except when she's sounding like a goat !

The suckiness of Kanye is an important message....I'm not sure Miro is the best person to deliver such a message. :D

So you wanna come out of the Cave and start off by tossing out unscolicited little personal shots...?

I guess some of you guys need a little time to freshen up a bit before you go out in public again. :D

It was expected with the Cave closure that some of its dwellers would have to do the Shawshank Redemption thing, and try to adjust to life on the outside...and that they would need a little extra time to fix their lipstick and mascara, comb their hair, and put on a new party dress.

"Brooks was here."

We're all pulling for you guys! :)

It was expected with the Cave closure that some of its dwellers would have to do the Shawshank Redemption thing, and try to adjust to life on the outside...and that they would need a little extra time to fix their lipstick and mascara, comb their hair, and put on a new party dress.

"Brooks was here."

We're all pulling for you guys! :)
As a gesture of my good will, I offer you a relevant pic, from my recent super bowl neorosis.
Dis me and laugh, but my team won the championship!
Don't judge me!

Attachments

• cheer.jpg
    cheer.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 26
See...I knew you could clean up real nice, and that you had a great party dress. :thumbs up:

You'll fit in just fine now. :)

Can't say much for your choice of team though...

...but then, I'm a Jets fan. :facepalm:

See...I knew you could clean up real nice, and that you had a great party dress. :thumbs up:

You'll fit in just fine now. :)

Can't say much for your choice of team...

...but then, I'm still a Jets fan. :facepalm:
You're on the right side of this issue! One really historic Championship is much better than 4, mundane, ordinary and almost predictable victories. 45 years is nary a tick of the clock! :D

Back