Just when you think it's safe to go back into recording..

spantini

COO of me, inc.
LOL! I've been practicing for about two weeks and was all set to begin tracking guitar and vocal when..

Right after breakfast someone said "good morning" and I said " [a i r] " ...!

Ack! I woke up with laryngitis.. :p

i dont know if its allergys or old age setting in but my voice has gotten raspier and off...not tht it was more than hobbiest anyway...but still. funny..

i recall a night the sons band practiced and practiced great jam pre-gig....hour later on stage the amp wouldnt work.

just when you think......everything was going smoothly...

my hearing is going. Not sure what freqs I can hear anymore. I said, I'm not sure what fr... oh, nevermind. :(

my hearing is going. Not sure what freqs I can hear anymore. I said, I'm not sure what fr... oh, nevermind. :(

:laughings: Me to!

i dont know if its allergys or old age setting in but my voice has gotten raspier and off...not tht it was more than hobbiest anyway...but still. funny...

Same here, a bit. I also get at least one chest cold every 12-18 months which moves up into my throat and head. Somewhere along the way I develop a very sore throat and my voice changes from baritone to bass.. for 1 or 2 days max. I have written a couple of traditional country songs using that vocal, but I can only perform them when the ailment returns. I have transposed them, but that took all the fun out.

I've got my voice back now, though a bit deeper than my usual baritone it's not quite the bass, and I get some dropouts so maybe tomorrow will be better.

Reminds me of that one easter meme.
Chocolate rabbit with butt bitten off says; "my ass hurts"
Rabbit with ear bitten off; "what?"
:D

Reminds me of that one easter meme.
Chocolate rabbit with butt bitten off says; "my ass hurts"
Rabbit with ear bitten off; "what?"
:D

HAHA! I got my ear bitten of once - or at least a firework blew off in my ear. I surely never tasted like chocolate tho... At least my butt doesn't hurt...

:eatpopcorn:

HA! I remember that fight! :laughings: I think of that as as the begining of the end of our civilization.. not long after, Country music disappeared from radio - replaced with Pop tunes.. that cinched it.

Back