"Jolene" - The Voice 2016

DM60

Ok, Miley may be a little different, but she isn't afraid and I am starting to think this little girl has more talent than I first thought. In other words, not just a side show.

She's rock solid awesome. Yes, born with a golden fiddle in her hands....but she's the real deal...has a great heart, and growing up in the industry has a MUCH better understanding and knowledge of performing than average Joes like us here. And Dolly is her freekin Godmother...

No love for Dolly? Man, for 70 she still has good control over her instrument. Has written many of her songs. Still a nice looking woman. Yeah, the wig, surely some plastic work, but she's honest about it, and just as genuine and down home as it gets. Super lady.

I remember as a kid first seeing her on the Porter Wagoner show. A true rags to riches story, and never forgot where she came from.

Reactions: TAE
No love for Dolly? Man, for 70 she still has good control over her instrument. Has written many of her songs. Still a nice looking woman. Yeah, the wig, surely some plastic work, but she's honest about it, and just as genuine and down home as it gets. Super lady.

I remember as a kid first seeing her on the Porter Wagoner show. A true rags to riches story, and never forgot where she came from.

I guess for me, it was the obvious, but you are so right, I keep forgetting how old she is, since she hides it so well.

I'll just leave this here.

I don't mean to gush, but this guy, this interpretation....wow, phenomenal. Absolutely wunnerful.

I'll just leave this here.

I don't mean to gush, but this guy, this interpretation....wow, phenomenal. Absolutely wunnerful.

Boys got pipes and his finale doing his Pops song was phenom...this last 4 I'm at a loss of who America will pick .....I went into last night thinking We or Billy now it's a toss up any of the 4 could take it.

Back