Intelligent conversations

Hey Tom. Saw your thread and just wanted to pop in and say hi. I had heard the Cave was eliminated and this was the new hangout. No religion debates? Great. No political debates? Awesome! I just may stick around this place for awhile now. :)

Yo Seeker! Happy Turkey day man! Been going to Florida quite a bit lately ...new customer is kicking some ass for me in Orlando area. Maybe we can hook up for dinner next visit if I have the time to toodle down your way.

Yo Seeker! Happy Turkey day man! Been going to Florida quite a bit lately ...new customer is kicking some ass for me in Orlando area. Maybe we can hook up for dinner next visit if I have the time to toodle down your way.
you do know I live a lot closer to Orlando than seeker ..... I go there casually just for lunch

If everybody in the bar had been carrying a sax, he could've been drowned out. :D
Politics Bubba! Careful..

You may be interested to know that one of my sheds self destructed in the storms. I now have one shed.

you do know I live a lot closer to Orlando than seeker ..... I go there casually just for lunch

Well Damn! would definitely be cool to hook up face to face, eat some grub and BS about da music n shit ...maybe we can get the seeker dude to join...

Well Damn! would definitely be cool to hook up face to face, eat some grub and BS about da music n shit ...maybe we can get the seeker dude to join...
just lemme know .... sometime in the next few I'll PM ya' some contact info

Back