Inauguration Day LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all the pro's beaten by (pause), I am not sure what he is, other than president.

Call him what you will, but he's a man who is not a career politician. The fact that he won by a landslide is an indication that Americans are sick of lying career politicians.

To all that want to use the "he didn't win the popular vote" aurgument., thats not how our electoral process works.
The electoral college has always been the method.
No one has complained this much before. Even Bush/Gore was smoother.
But then again they both were establishment candidates.

This is certainly a new age. Good or bad....we'll see.

It certainly is a new game. I definitely didn't want Clinton but I'd of preferred another option over the Donald, alas that wasn't to be.

There are some good things about him winning and shaking things up. There is no doubt the status quo needed a good slap up the side of the head and they are getting a pounding.

That said, I have to admit his hair trigger / off the cuff twitter mouth leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about the possibility of him getting us into a pile of steaming shit that no one in their right mind wants us to be in.

He's definitely a real 21st century space cowboy ....Yippee Ki Yay Mutha ~&*%^ and he is now officially our fearless leader.

It certainly is a new game. I definitely didn't want Clinton but I'd of preferred another option over the Donald, alas that wasn't to be.

Because he is more of an unknown than many are comfortable with. But, hang on to your asses, 'cause it is all about to change. Where it goes, ah, that is the adventure.

I'm OK with that!

He's definitely a real 21st century space cowboy ....Yippee Ki Yay Mutha ~&*%^ and he is now officially our fearless leader.

I'll take a "fearless leader", a man with some balls, over a lying atty career politician anyday.

And speaking of balls, he's got em. Never seen someone stand up like that to the establishment ever.

But like other tenative trump supporters, I'm hopefully optimistic.

Next 4 years are gonna be interesting and exciting. I hope in a good way.

Hold on to your hats and saddles yipee ki yay! Mother.........
:D

And I wish him the best. Knowing the massive status quo and sheer amount inertia evolved, I'm fairly sure a bit in', it'll be like that poor lookout on the Titanic- "Why isn't She turning?!

Knowing the massive status quo and sheer amount inertia evolved, I'm fairly sure a bit in', it'll be like that poor lookout on the Titanic- "Why isn't She turning?!

Truth to that.....Big wheels turn slow but do cover a lot of ground as they roll......

Sadly when we speak of politics and governments many times there are a lot of innocent people squished under those wheels as they roll.

Politics play a part in good business practices, unfortunately good business practices aren't generally a priority in politics. It'd be nice if he could shift that thinking a little during his tenure.

Does Drumpf know anything about good business practices?

Hard to know - because Trump is hiding the results of his business practices. Does he owe massive amounts of money to Putin's Russia? Is he even a billionaire at all? Nobody in this thread even knows the answers to those questions.

Well being as he's a multi billionaire I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

Also a string of bankruptcies and lawsuits, a fraudulent university and lots of other questionable activities.

As for his success, I read somewhere that if he'd taken the inheritance from his father and simply invested in safe bonds, he would have more money than all his business efforts generated.

Hard to know - because Trump is hiding the results of his business practices. Does he owe massive amounts of money to Putin's Russia? Is he even a billionaire at all? Nobody in this thread even knows the answers to those questions.

Oh...who cares.

Why is this suddenly so important as though it would be some measure of his presidential possibilities?

We previously elected a community organizer with minimal Senate experience, and little else...so I think compared to that, Trump is a lot more experienced in business and management, and he certainly won't be any worse at it....though I'm sure the liberals will make it all out to be much worse than it is, every second, of every day.

I hope Trump blames Obama for everything that doesn't go right every other day, for the next 4 years...
...same as Obama blamed Bush.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that bastard go. It just irks me that he's milking his last flight on Airforce One to take him on vacation in Palm Springs Ca. Taxpayer expense of course.

Bastard just had a vacation in Hawaii.

He should just get busy and get a job. A Wallmart greeter in Chicago would be good.
About time he made an honest living.
:D

Well being as he's a multi billionaire I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

I guess that would make him successful.I'm not sure we use the same definition of "good".
My subjective view is that he's really not a very good person.

Also a string of bankruptcies and lawsuits, a fraudulent university and lots of other questionable activities.

As for his success, I read somewhere that if he'd taken the inheritance from his father and simply invested in safe bonds, he would have more money than all his business efforts generated.

True...but also, not true. How many people have been hired (and "YOU'RE FIRED!") because of those business ventures. Sure, HE would personally have more cash on hand, but all the other people that have made a living from his projects would have much less...
Agree with the good/bad thing. He has a lot going against him walking in, but a lot of positives (depending on your view) as well.
The bankruptcies thing still gets me. His bankruptcy rate is like 6% of the ventures he's done...statistics may (WILL) vary from source to source. I'm willing to work with 94% success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back