I'm ready for some football.

A team with Marshall, Beckham, AND Manning is a scary scary thing.

As for the Pats, when you consider that Brady isn't even in the top 10 QB salaries in the league, it kind of makes sense...he's getting fourteen million next year. That's like mid-level, "we aren't confident in you enough to invest more"-type of QB pay. Ridiculous!
He's consistently worked with them to structure his salary to make it possible to stock the team w/talent.Somehow, they rarely seem to make a big splash w/high dollar free agents.I suppose that might just be a perception. I don't really pay that close attention to such things.I have heard they're near the bottom in terms of cash they spend on roster, so maybe Brady ought to be pissed.

He's consistently worked with them to structure his salary to make it possible to stock the team w/talent.Somehow, they rarely seem to make a big splash w/high dollar free agents.I suppose that might just be a perception. I don't really pay that close attention to such things.I have heard they're near the bottom in terms of cash they spend on roster, so maybe Brady ought to be pissed.
Not a problem. I'm sure Gisele is the breadwinner in that family anyway. :laughings:

Back