I'm Ready for Some Baseball

I'm ready to watch my Athletics hover around the bottom of the AL West yet again. Either that, or I'll watch the ensuing fire sale if the team ever starts to sniff the playoffs again. Yay?

I'm ready to watch my Athletics hover around the bottom of the AL West yet again. Either that, or I'll watch the ensuing fire sale if the team ever starts to sniff the playoffs again. Yay?

We got another one of your players a few weks ago. You guys are like our minor league teams now. lol

Old Cubs fan. I don't watch TV anymore, but I got the MLB Media Radio a couple years ago. I made sure not to jinx the Cubs last year by not paying attention to any game. Long live Baseball

Why not? They were the Yankees farm team when they were in KC. :)

I watched a documentary on Reggie Jackson a couple weeks ago.So interesting.I was just a burgeoning Red Sox fan when he joined the Yankees, and I wasn't aware of all the contentiousness between him and the organization.All I remember is the 3 consecutive HRs in the WS, and a young, immature hate in me that I couldn't fully understand! :D

What are you ? A Yogi Bera : ) It was baseball cards with Ted Williams, Mickey, and Roger for me pre-teen

I watched a documentary on Reggie Jackson a couple weeks ago.So interesting.I was just a burgeoning Red Sox fan when he joined the Yankees, and I wasn't aware of all the contentiousness between him and the organization.All I remember is the 3 consecutive HRs in the WS, and a young, immature hate in me that I couldn't fully understand! :D

:laughings:

Back