If I seem more pissed off than normal

Well, she's gone. We carried her in on her bed so as far as she was concerned she was at home.
She's actually wifey's dog ...... I stayed till she was so sedated she din't know anything ... she was dreaming ..... I simply couldn't stay for the very last but wifey said it was as gentle as we could have wished for ..... and she went in her bed.

I'm very sad .......

Attachments

• ZUMA1.JPG
    ZUMA1.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Sorry Steve. It's a difficult thing to do, but for the right reasons. The good thing is you'll always have great memories of her. I don't think anyone can ever remember any bad times with their dogs. :)

Sorry, Lt. Head up, man, you've more than done good by her. Don't let it get you too down, brother. She's at peace now.

RIP Zuma.

Well, she's gone. We carried her in on her bed so as far as she was concerned she was at home.
She's actually wifey's dog ...... I stayed till she was so sedated she din't know anything ... she was dreaming ..... I simply couldn't stay for the very last but wifey said it was as gentle as we could have wished for ..... and she went in her bed.

I'm very sad .......

Fuck man... No words...

Back