I win

I figure it's more fun to go in and do ten in a row. It's like A/B'ing five times. It makes it really apparent how good the playing and mixing is.

BTW, MattMVS7 has posted again. I really can't make my mind up about him. Troll, or looney? I'm favoring the latter.

Troll, for my money... in answer to your question. He usually duplicates his posts on a mental health board.... but possibly not the demonic choir stuff... might not be good for the readers.:D

Troll, for my money... in answer to your question. He usually duplicates his posts on a mental health board.... but possibly not the demonic choir stuff... might not be good for the readers.:D

I think you're right. On HR, he writes likes he's brain-damaged, but on another site I got this:

"It is my own personal way of learning as I do not have the time, patience, or desire to spend years and years reading up and studying science and philosophy. I just simply wish to present the beliefs/theories I already have and have people refute them so that I learn how I am wrong."

I think I'm going to encourage him less. :D

Back