I think this is my favorite current tv show

Greg_L

Banned
I'll just leave this here.

It-s-Always-Sunny-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-28573933-499-281.gif

It's 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'.

I watched all six or whatever seasons of it while I was laid up with my bad back recently. I'm not a big fan, but I know plenty who are. There are a few very good episodes, though, and there's generally a laugh or two per episode. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

I can't take that show even in small doses. My son loves it. He turned me on to Trailer Park Boys. That I like but I really don't watch TV much. Sports is about it.

I was on a long plane ride recently and enjoyed myself to Always Sunny during the flight. Saw the episode where they desperately try to win a bar award. Hilarious.

The acting in that show is like no other: they take dramatization under the guise of realism to a different level.

Here's one of my favorite lines:

Any reference to Charliework makes me lol IRL. And also Franks Little Beauties is a Classic 30 mins in television history. I just started watching My Name is earl. I am not really a TV guy. Just kind of getting caught up.

The acting in that show is like no other: they take dramatization under the guise of realism to a different level.

It's also the social sub-text written into every show that most trailor dwelling neaderthals miss that make make me salute the television

7db.gif

Better call Saul has been bringing it strong the last few weeks. I wasn't convinced for the first few shows but it's getting good.

Back