I have a blue van!

Bubba po

Tiny Stonehenge Moment
What colour, make and model is your van? If you don't have one, what colour, make and model would you like to have?

I'd like an A-Team van. Those 70s buttrock vans with shag carpet, bubble windows, and Warlocks painted on the side were cool too.

I'd like an A-Team van. Those 70s buttrock vans with shag carpet, bubble windows, and Warlocks painted on the side were cool too.

Are those good vans, Greg? I don't think mine's big enough to get the A-team in. Maybe the B team, or the pale, weak team members sitting on the bench with the half-time oranges.

I get a cricked neck getting changed into my second-set punk costume.

Good for what? Good quality? No. No american vehicle made in the 70s or 80s is good quality. Good for kidnapping or worse? Yes, they are great for that.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to allude to kidnapping. The unofficial list grows ever longer.

I have no vans.

I had a 1973 Chevy van. It was Burnt Orange.
I had a 1978 Chevy van. It was Two-tone brown.
Both of those were kinda pimped up hippie vans but the second was also my race transporter when I was into FF.
I also had a Ford Windstar. It was green.

I doubt I will ever have a van again.

My Subaru wagon is blue.

My van gets bad gas mileage. My van pisses me off!

Burn it out.

My van's a 2.5L diesel (sorry, I don't know how many cubic inches that is) It does about 30 miles to a British gallon on average, which is a bit more than an American one.

It is all-wheel drive, though.

Apparently it's easily tuneable to 200 BHP. :norty:

Burn it out.

My van's a 2.5L diesel (sorry, I don't know how many cubic inches that is) It does about 30 miles to a British gallon on average, which is a bit more than an American one.

It is all-wheel drive, though.

Apparently it's easily tuneable to 200 BHP. :norty:
I understood little of that. I believe my hunk of shit gets about 20 miles to the (American :D) gallon.
That's not good, is it?

Beeze, that's awful. My turbo nutter bastard Subaru used to get that with a heavy right foot. What are you hauling, tons of scrap iron? :D

Back