I don't want to get political but.......

R

RAMI

Clinton, Trump, Libtards, The Bible, Congress, Obama, Constitution, Bush, Recession, War, Iran, Irak, ISIS, Bin laden, Communism, Medicare, Spending, Welfare, Abortion, Kaitlyn, Gun kunt roll, Nazis.......but I don't mean to be political

Feel free to add your own. I'm out of here.

Clinton, Trump, Libtards, The Bible, Congress, Obama, Constitution, Bush, Recession, War, Iran, Irak, ISIS, Bin laden, Communism, Medicare, Spending, Welfare, Abortion, Kaitlyn, Gun kunt roll, Nazis.......but I don't mean to be political

Are you saying you enjoy these topics? LOL!

I feel the 2 posts above should be moved to a relevant new thread about diet/digestion. That is some good shit right there! Or bad...

Half this list is intrinsic to the US, it surely can't be political in Canada. Must be entertainment. For comedy hour, you guys must run our nightly news shows. lol

How about that stock market sell off with China driving the markets? Speaking of Chinese, 6.7% growth and everyone is running for the door.

Commodities are all over the place. Crude is taking a big hit. I wonder if OPEC is over producing to drive the US frackers out of business. Read the Saudis for the first time in many years issued bonds. That has to keep you up at night.

Back