I was asleep...

Lol. That's good! We already have one too many drunken friday posters in here. ;)

I'm gonna have a few beers and watch a flick with the boys tonight as I have no gig. TBH I've had a hell of a few months but things are looking up.. If it comes off we'll be in our retirement house and sitting right where we want be. Fingers crossed.

I'm gonna have a few beers and watch a flick with the boys tonight as I have no gig. TBH I've had a hell of a few months but things are looking up.. If it comes off we'll be in our retirement house and sitting right where we want be. Fingers crossed.

What are you moving for? What retirement home? You're my age!! Ain't no retirement. Get back to work on my tele. :mad:

Didn't you just move to London a couple of years ago??

Yes, Chili is Irish. I don't get it either.

What are you moving for? What retirement home? You're my age!! Ain't no retirement. Get back to work on my tele. :mad:

Didn't you just move to London a couple of years ago??

Yes, Chili is Irish. I don't get it either.

Yeh, but that was mainly a workshop move. We have more than one place.

Where we are going is a nice little detached place with a plot of land a big garage block and 5 stables and a few tack rooms. It has immense potential for workshops and in time hopefully I'll be able to run some residential guitar building courses there as well. Thats the plan. If it comes off I'll post pics. We have had a few moves evaporate recently so I'm staying pessimistic until contracts are exchanged...

---------- Update ----------

By retirement I mean that it will be our last move until we have to downsize. Then it will be a move back to Cornwall...

You gotta say it with a southern drawl for the full effect. :D
with a southern drawl....
My grandma used to say "you're as useless as tits on a boar hog"
My grandad would say " you're the nearest nothing when it comes to (insert the task at hand)"

I've had all those old country sayin's thrown at me!
Lol

Back