How was your day?

Armistice

Son of Yoda
I had a major victory today ... sent a document back to its author with sign off subject to some wording changes he, a feckless contractor in thrall to a compliance project, wants to make to MY website, wot I am the business owner of, and he came back with.... "I have no strong objections."

Dude, seeing it's my website and I actually implement the changes, who gives a rat's what you do or don't object to.

By this time I'd already made the changes and pushed them live. He hasn't noticed yet. Gumby:D

What's up with you? Although I accept it's early, probably, where most of you are...

Websites are virtual businesses, just people behind computer screens, nothing to get upset about. Now if he was a carwasher, washing your car, you should get upset.
:D

I squashed a few pesky bugs in my code this week, feeling good about that.

I straggled into work after 9:30, went to a team lunch at 11:30...the slowest service ever kept us there until almost 2:30. And tomorrow is a holiday so we get to leave at 3:00 today. So yeah, good day :)

Im looking after my sick 14 week old son...my daughter started day care four weeks ago and is happily bringing back every disease she's managed to avoid in her first two years :(

my fault, I said "dont get a nanny she'll enjoy playing with other kids" :(

idiot

Golfed. It's hot, but the body wants to move. Avoided the internet for a while.

Im looking after my sick 14 week old son...my daughter started day care four weeks ago and is happily bringing back every disease she's managed to avoid in her first two years :(

my fault, I said "dont get a nanny she'll enjoy playing with other kids" :(

idiot

Her immune system will thank you when she's a grown up... ;) Of course, she probably soon pick up something that'll carry you off, so you won't be there to know... :D

Back