How many kids do you have

I have 27 children and 6 wives.

Our family car is a Grey Hound bus.

We all live in a one bedroom apartment over a fish market.

Dinner is usually 20 boxes of Kraft Dinner stirred and served by shovel from an oil drum.

Cheers! :)

7.....4 boys 21,23,27,31.... 3 girls..24, 27, 31
8 grandkids....2 of which currently live with me.

I drink.....alot.

7.....4 boys 21,23,27,31.... 3 girls..24, 27, 31
8 grandkids....2 of which currently live with me.

I drink.....alot.

We have a winner.!....Damn Teysha you da man! 7 kids? U Krazy man! I'm envious... I came from a family of 5 kids and wanted more but the wife said no way Jose!

We have a winner.!....Damn Teysha you da man! 7 kids? U Krazy man! I'm envious... I came from a family of 5 kids and wanted more but the wife said no way Jose!

I had 3 boys and 1 girl then acquired the other 3 in the marriage poker game with my spousal unit.

Seven children from the same bride.
Four daughters and three sons.

Wow...well all with one bride I guess you're in first place with Teysha getting an honorable mention

fricking 7 kids in todays world...you dudes have some kahonies or are just bat shit loco...either way....congrats on the big fams...really cool!

I have no kids. My wife had three, but they never lived with us except visits.
Had mumps with encephalitis when I was 17, so kids were never going to part of my life.
Now that I'm older, I'm working with two ADHD grandkids (5F & 8M), and the boy seems intent on being a musician. Bangs on my eDrums and I got him his own guitar (on which he currently knows G and D).
My family growing up was just my brother and I, but my mom had 6 brothers and sisters and there were 33 cousins in the lot...all in a 15 mile radius.
You play with the hand your dealt!

I have no kids. My wife had three, but they never lived with us except visits.
Had mumps with encephalitis when I was 17, so kids were never going to part of my life.
Now that I'm older, I'm working with two ADHD grandkids (5F & 8M), and the boy seems intent on being a musician. Bangs on my eDrums and I got him his own guitar (on which he currently knows G and D).
My family growing up was just my brother and I, but my mom had 6 brothers and sisters and there were 33 cousins in the lot...all in a 15 mile radius.
You play with the hand your dealt!

Grand kids are the bonus round and there you are to enjoy...My Grams wasn't my grams by blood but definitely one of the most important people in my childhood life and loved dearly. Enjoy!

My son is two and a half and I have a daughter on the way. My son likes to throw things. He is also good at counting. The other day he counted 11 chocolate covered raisins. He is excited about having a baby sister. He's a pretty happy little dude. He has a giant head. For a while there he was in the 40th percentile for height and weight and 90th for the diameter of his head. He can hit things very hard with his head and barely notice. It's pretty much a super power at this point. He's got juggernaut head - it's unstoppable. He's injured people with it.

Back