How many kids do you have

2. A 14 yr old trumpet/bass playing high school freshman son and a soon to be 9 yr old violin twanging girl.

Two. But they are biggish kind of kids. Son is 39 and distributes service station pumps, daughter 36 does vocal coaching and choir conducting.

I have a two-and-a-half-year-old boy. He likes to play guitar and keyboard and generally make lots of noise.

Two grown up (32 and 29) and one ten year old still at home. (There's also six step children via my wife--second marriage for both of us) but they're all grown up and on their own too.

I also have 3 grand children now.

Two....19 month girl, one week old boy...after 48 years of doing as I please they get whatevers left. It all seems like a dressed rehearsal up to this point.

soppy git

2 Girls...32 and 29 (will be 30 in a few days) 2 Grand kids ( 4 year old grand daughter, 4 month old Grandson) Both daughters have their Masters in education and working for the California disinformation authority. Decent pay and great benefits.

I don't actually know for sure. :D

But the one that lives at home is male, sixteen and an excellent drummer and general musician. :D

Two. My daughter, Audrey is 29, and my son AJ is 24. My daughter had a baby a couple months ago, so I'm also a grandpa. Aud lives in St. Louis near us, and AJ and his wife live down in Pensacola, FL. (We love having a built-in excuse to go to the Gulf Coast!)

Back