House guests

Armistice

Son of Yoda
I've had one for 9 weeks now. Was meant to be 2 - 3 weeks while a renovation was being finished, but with one thing and another he's still here. He is leaving on the weekend, by the way. My cousin. But who's counting? Me, obviously...

Talk about a way to completely shut down musical production. I can't really track or mix with other people around, certainly I can't do singing takes... not in a 2 bedroom apartment.

In the end I had to say, "I know your place isn't ready yet, but I need my space back!", so he's taken the hint. I'm really not good with living with people.

On the plus side, I've drunk too much regularly, put on weight and developed a completist desire with Far Cry 4 ... must ... find.... all... the .... propoganda.... posters.... Oh wait, they're not really "pluses" are they? :mad:

Four. More. Days. may even get a song up in the Clinic soon after once I get some "clear air"...:eek:

On the plus side, I've drunk too much regularly, put on weight and developed a completist desire with Far Cry 4 ... must ... find.... all... the .... propoganda.... posters.... Oh wait, they're not really "pluses" are they? :mad:

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with that! :drunk:

House guests and fish both start to stink after about 4 days...
My m-i-l moved in 2 1/2 years ago for 3 months while they redid somewhat about her daughter's house and the daughter's family used m-i-l's house. She left last month to stay with another daughter (but not permanently)...Love her to death, but really tired of having her here. Know what I mean? Enjoying my respite. :)

I'll be having a house guest in a few months when my old man has his hip replacement done. I know full well he will drive me insane and we'll argue black is blue for the duration but at least I'll get a decent game of Chess while he's around. Just got to find a positive!

:thumbs up:

I'll be having a house guest in a few months when my old man has his hip replacement done. I know full well he will drive me insane and we'll argue black is blue for the duration but at least I'll get a decent game of Chess while he's around. Just got to find a positive!

:thumbs up:

Got my dad once when he and mum were staying over for a few days as we are near the airport. First I pointed out that they use our place like a hotel and then at dinner one evening as he was suggesting some thing or other we should be doing I told him when he's in his own house he can have his own rules..... :)

Got my dad once when he and mum were staying over for a few days as we are near the airport. First I pointed out that they use our place like a hotel and then at dinner one evening as he was suggesting some thing or other we should be doing I told him when he's in his own house he can have his own rules..... :)

Haha. My old man is like that all the time, even on a flying visit. He knows best, always, even when he's wrong.

I guess that's just Dad's for you :thumbs up:

I'm really not good with living with people.

You must be a lot more agreeable toward the chore then you give yourself credit. 9 weeks is a long time. Truth is, in the long run I bet you are going to be better because of the experience.

You must be a lot more agreeable toward the chore then you give yourself credit. 9 weeks is a long time. Truth is, in the long run I bet you are going to be better because of the experience.

LOL - I certainly have a greater chance of surviving a harsh winter due to accumulation of a greater quantity of body fat...:laughings:

Back