HOLIDAY SALE THREAD - Post Up.

I think I last tuned my twelve string back in '92 lol

they can be a pita

I've got about twenty stringed instruments, at this point nothing bothers me for restringing or tuning. I would have to say it's more of a PITA for me to restring a ukulele than a twelve string because they're so small and the strings stretch for a long time before they take set.

An electric twelve string is not for everyone, but at that price it makes it a lot easier to justify buying one.

Always wanted an electric 12-string. What was the sale price? $400 now, plus a 15% discount makes it $340. Guy I play with once a year for a benefit show has one. I'm not crazy about the sound from the lipstick pickups, but at 1/5 the price of a Rickenbacker, I could work with it.

Always wanted an electric 12-string. What was the sale price? $400 now, plus a 15% discount makes it $340. Guy I play with once a year for a benefit show has one. I'm not crazy about the sound from the lipstick pickups, but at 1/5 the price of a Rickenbacker, I could work with it.

It was $329 a day or two ago.

UAD got my money

Then lo and behold their holiday sale started today

UAD will get my future money too

I just bought Abbey Road, and none of you can record there. We only record audiobooks of politics and religion.

UAD got my money

Then lo and behold their holiday sale started today

UAD will get my future money too

Yeah those fuckers are crack pushers. I don't need any software at all, I'm over budget on myself , yet I've got $50 worth of coupons and the big sale is on. I'll see how long I can hold out.

Every XMas season, Plugin does a new sale item per day until XMas day.

Today/tomorrow they have a couple of really great deals.
A soft tuner for $5...which looks nice....but the big one is the SPL Passeq for only $69!
I have the SPL PassEQ...it's modeled after their high-end hardware unit, and the plug us $249 regular price.
If you have a PA account, they will email new daily sales items to you...or you can just check their website every day.

Xmas Sale: $5 Brainworx Plugin and M/S Mastering EQ

https://plugin-alliance.com/en/xmasc.html?door=5

Back