hindi zahra

dobro

Courtesan pop.

She's a showoff, but she's good. I don't understand the language she's singing completely, but if you listen closely, I think you'll agree with me that she references the second coming. It's not the best song on the album, but I like it when she sings dirty.

By contrast, this lot are definitely foreign.

Gertcha. I've never said that. Unless I was puking.

Aside from the fact that I don't know Jared and I'm not worse than him anyway, I suppose your post might be accorded a modicum of respect for the mere fact of its being a post. I mean, why not? :D

Just yanking your chain, D-bro. I clicked on the link but it wasn't coming through, so I focused on the "courtesan" and "I like when she sings dirty" parts of your post and busted your balls. That's what you get for me having a suspect internet connection.

You always say you're yanking my chain. Rami always tells me to calm down. I think you're made for each other. I'd rather listen to Hindi Zahra than either of you. She's more interesting.

You always say you're yanking my chain. Rami always tells me to calm down. I think you're made for each other. I'd rather listen to Hindi Zahra than either of you. She's more interesting.

She's also quite sexy.

NTB isn't ungrateful. He replies to all sorts of stuff. I drink with people like that.

Good find Dobro...

Remember this one? I met her in Czech about 12 years ago and posted some of her stuff in the Cave..

No, but I'll buy you a beer if it makes you feel better.

Sorry to single out your post, Dobro. But this brings up an issue i find amusing. :-)

I constantly see on forums people offering to buy another a beer. In real life this could be an enforcable verbal contract.

On the internet it's just talk. Chances are most will never even meet the person they are offering to buy a beer for.

So I propose this;
Every time in a thread someone offers to buy you a beer, hold them to it!
Send them a paypal invoice!
Get them to actually send you money for that beer!

If one offers you a beer, but doesn't follow through, then start a thread shaming them.

There! Problem solved.
:-) :-)

Hey RFR..many a beer and or burger has been exchanged via this forum..

It's a cool part of this thing... EZwillis and I had brews with Chili a few weeks ago when he came to Lala land..

I've broke bread with a shit load of folks here in CT and Wikiup at Jamfest

Which brings up the question where exactly is "Paradise"? Are you a left coaster?

Thats cool. Ive met a few people on line in person as well, broken bread and shared drinks. Overall though, it's not so common.
My post was very dry humor, not to be taken seriously.

Paradise is a fictional location in my profile as is dishwasher in my occupation.

:-)

There is however a town called Paradise very close to me, and I believe one by that name in Florida.

Me, I'm West Coast.

YO RFR So Central Cali huh? Supercreep lives near ya .....and Monty who hasn't posted in years lives in beautiful Stockton.

I'm down in Lala land but head up your way on occasion....Joe ( EZwillis ) and I have met with several Homewreckers when they're visiting the pit.

Be sure and give me a heads up when you're down here and we'll get ya a beer....or two :drunk:

Im actually way north, closer to Oregon.

I always got the idea supercreep was in oz!?

I'm down in LA a bit. Got lots of clients and roots there (30 years)

Would love to have a beer. I hate the rainbow, love Toi on Sunset, and my old stomping grounds are Bordners on Cherokee in Hollywood.
Lots of great places, but those are some faves.

Also used to go to the Cat and the Fiddle when it was on Laurel Canyon.

The place was filled with touring bands and was underground. Few knew about it except musicians. Real popular with English bands because it was like a genuine British pub, owned by Brits. When they toured LA , that was the place to go. No one bothered them, no fans. They could just chill out and feel at home. I used to drink there with Mitch Mitchell. He was a regular and lived within walking distance.

One day, it got featured in La weekly and the next day there were lines. Everybody was going!
That pissed off the neighbors, cause it was in a residential area, and they moved it to Sunset blvd. The place was never the same.

Damn, I miss the old LA.

:-)

Back