• Cleavage

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Underboob

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Side Boob

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
It's all good. Except in extreme heat.
In that case, side would be better for not holding sweat.
:D

I'm old school, Cleavage. It's classier and leaves some for the imagination. The others kinda give it all away at first glance.

Hmm. Semi-related....

When are we as a society gonna grow up and stop thinking a nipple is obscene?

I was watching that "Botched" show and they show entire boobs, but they put a tiny little blur over the nipple. WTF is the point? If you're showing that much boob, just show the whole damn thing. I know there's a nipple there. It's a surgery show, it's not sexy anyway. That little blur over the nip is not the difference between me watching calmly or jacking off all over the living room.

There is no wrong answer but I went with side boob.

BTW boobs are scientifically proven to reduce stress in men. What are the odds I just made that up?

From a game show I use to watch in Germany. The Germans are not afraid of nipples. The contestants actually stripped as well. Here is a show intro.

Cleavage you see anywhere, side boob...mmmm not too sure, i think I may have sideboob. But you have to be at the right place at the right time for underboob

Puritan values instilled in American society sure made boobies a big deal. Logically it is sex discrimination that men can walk around bare chested but women can't. It's criminal I tell ya. In other cultures it is no big deal and Playboy probably would have never succeeded..here the forbidden fruit heightens our desire to see them.

The poll is flawed however as their is no "straight on,... in your face" option

The poll is flawed however as their is no "straight on,... in your face" option

Really? Does that even need to be an option? I think it goes without saying that a full naked boob is better than a sliver of boob.

But you have a point. The poll is flawed. For your generation, I should have included "In a cone bra under a wool turtle-neck sweater". :)

Hard to choose...all three choices are great, but I've got a thing for side boob, especially if the nipples kinda point out. :o

Cleavage you see anywhere, side boob...mmmm not too sure, i think I may have sideboob. But you have to be at the right place at the right time for underboob

With underboob, you've gotten to happy world for sure.

Boobs are amazing and they're all over the TV in the UK, particularly on Channel 4.

Don't you guys have a page 3 in some newspaper over there? Full page print of a cutie.

Yeah, in a newspaper called The Sun. We have a full page called "The News In Briefs". Basically a bird in skimpy knickers giving her opinion on one of the news headlines.

You missed one, Gerg.

back-boobs.jpg

Back