"Heard" C-Sus7 got BANNED.......

No. I've tried many times.
:(

Me too. No luck. We can't ban each other either. Hell, we can't ban 'guests'. The recent spambots are considered guests. Ugh...

I signed up to be a total NAZI racist asshole! I can't even be a nice racist here...

LMAO!

Merry Christmas friends! <3

hey, I missed you by 3 weeks... Happy new year all. R u still in NYC? I need to go there soon... I'll pm u - J

I think I joined in 2000 but I'm not sure. I got caught up in an argument with blue bore sound. then I may have gotten on the wrong side of greg l. I was here when sillybee got banned for posting a photo of a lady that said snitches get stitches and it was taken as a threat. he was a fungi. I don't remember my username at any of those times but I was never very important here I just liked hangin w dragon. then that French lady showed up and closed the cave. greg wanted it closed but was unable to git er done. i figured it was simple. we were allowed to post about religion and politics so i started in and the cave was closed shortly after. greg never thanked me but that's... ok.

I think I joined in 2000 but I'm not sure. I got caught up in an argument with blue bore sound. then I may have gotten on the wrong side of greg l. I was here when sillybee got banned for posting a photo of a lady that said snitches get stitches and it was taken as a threat. he was a fungi. I don't remember my username at any of those times but I was never very important here I just liked hangin w dragon. then that French lady showed up and closed the cave. greg wanted it closed but was unable to git er done. i figured it was simple. we were allowed to post about religion and politics so i started in and the cave was closed shortly after. greg never thanked me but that's... ok.

Much inaccuracy of the timing of events here. If they should even be called events... But whatever.

OK, I'm really gonna stir stuff up.

Anyone remember Father Time?

I've never encountered an online presence like that before or since. OK, maybe Donnie Trump.

The guy literally created his own fan club and then populated it with alter egos.
Kinda miss FT. He was such a great, satisfying target. Anyone still around who remembers the dude?

OK, I'm really gonna stir stuff up.

Anyone remember Father Time?

I've never encountered an online presence like that before or since. OK, maybe Donnie Trump.

The guy literally created his own fan club and then populated it with alter egos.
Kinda miss FT. He was such a great, satisfying target. Anyone still around who remembers the dude?
lol. Remember when Dragon made the very mentioning of Father Time a bannable offense? :D

FT was something else. He brought the community together like nothing could.
I found him amusing, but his music was BAD.
Good times!

Back