"Heard" C-Sus7 got BANNED.......

Cl8ton..... he was one gnarly mofo...bright, sometimes damn funny but some of the shit that came out of his mouth.... Choad felating :laughings:

dude had a tude

FT was something else. He brought the community together like nothing could.
I found him amusing, but his music was BAD.
Good times!

Funny thing is, I've been here forever, just like you, but I disappeared for years at a time and missed the whole Father Time era, apparently.:(

I caught most of the other "interesting" characters, however. Monty was excellent. :D

Funny thing is, I've been here forever, just like you, but I disappeared for years at a time and missed the whole Father Time era, apparently.:(

I caught most of the other "interesting" characters, however. Monty was excellent. :D

Dude.... Monty was the real deal...we had our own Rockin, Pot smokin Don Rickles...love me some of the Monty and his rake!

I think Monty became a stalker and went over the deep end if I'm not mistaken. He was always cool to me.

Very cool cat and funny as hell....I believe he just got fed up with the BS that was going on here back when Dragon ran the show....He might of even got banned at one point...He came back as an alias Starz for a good while...We're buds on FB ..always a pure soul and cool brother.

Back