Guns n Roses played in Denver last night!

¡Ay, caramba!

And they are naked at that!

I can guarantee if that video was for real that it was all the guitarist's idea. In my history of bands, it has ALWAYS been the one guy who is skinny and thinks he is ripped who says "We should all take our shirts off for this one!" or "Let's play shirts-n-skins!!"

:facepalm:

I can guarantee if that video was for real that it was all the guitarist's idea. In my history of bands, it has ALWAYS been the one guy who is skinny and thinks he is ripped who says "We should all take our shirts off for this one!" or "Let's play shirts-n-skins!!"

:facepalm:

But usually......Man I can't even come up with anything good to say that wont be ........ It goes to 1......"hello Tsukishima!"

I apologize to my friends now. :)

LOL! Man, I really hope so. Or the state of the music industry is really in trouble now.......
It was a highly complex piece of a freeform Hindustani raga based jazz improvisation in the mixolydian scale, modulating to a diminished C# minor with a flattened 9th, originally pioneered by the first Soviet dog in space. These kind of pieces are not easy to handle but the band nailed it near perfectly.

Back