Greg L to be banned

Oh yeah, he follows me around. I maintain a revolving door policy. As old butthurt leaves, new ones come in and have a seat on my sack for a while. There's always a small army of members that carry the butthurt for the greg.

LTFOL Greg I have to say I missed reading your posts.

What list are you on?

We've known each other online for years, but we don't know each other really. Years ago, when I was recommending banning your ass at RP, Lt Bob, who knows what he's talking about when he does, told me that you weren't a dick and that I'd probably like you if I met you. Because it was him saying it, I kept an open mind. And what I think of you has nothing to do with which of your lists my name is on. I don't know you.

We've known each other online for years, but we don't know each other really. Years ago, when I was recommending banning your ass at RP, Lt Bob, who knows what he's talking about when he does, told me that you weren't a dick and that I'd probably like you if I met you. Because it was him saying it, I kept an open mind. And what I think of you has nothing to do with which of your lists my name is on. I don't know you.

Lt Boob is on my good list for sure. Without a doubt. So you didn't answer....which list are you on?

Lt Boob is on my good list for sure. Without a doubt. So you didn't answer....which list are you on?

In my mind, I'm on the good list. We've collaborated. And like I say, you're honest. So if I like someone, I assume I'm in their good books.

It backfires sometimes though. :cool:

In my mind, I'm on the good list. We've collaborated. And like I say, you're honest. So if I like someone, I assume I'm in their good books.

It backfires sometimes though. :cool:

Ha, tricked you. You're not on either list. You're on my grocery list.

Don't make me get out the rep hammer.

The neg rep hammer will result in you getting banned. Or a weak attempt from someone at trying to get you banned. Or a weak attempt from someone at trying to get you banned and then a sly "I was just joking" back pedal cover up and forum disappearance.

I'm not going to go through the whole thread to verify this, but I'm going to assume that nobody brought up the fact that "Greg L to be banned" is an awesome name for a thread. I smile every time I look at it.

Back