Greg L to be banned

Btyre2013

just a strong suggestion, he keeps doing the 'lol' with leaving negative feedback,

I want to know what the mods think of this? I don't find it funny at all, it's the second time now, and yes I'm serious.

just a strong suggestion, he keeps doing the 'lol' with leaving negative feedback,

I want to know what the mods think of this? I don't find it funny at all, it's the second time now, and yes I'm serious.

Lol for real. So you're saying I should be banned for leaving you PRIVATE negative feedback? That's what the rep function is for. When someone says something you like, you leave them positive feedback. I do it all the time. When someone says something you don't like, you leave them negative feedback. I do that all the time too. The purpose is that it's done PRIVATELY and QUIETLY as to not stir up a public shitstorm....like you're doing right here. No one knows it happens until someone cries about it.,,and that's why I negged you. You were crying about someone else giving you negative feedback. You need some thicker skin, man.

Secondly, rep is mostly meaningless. Neg me back and get over it.

"keeps doing"? "Second time"? Oxymoron?

Greg, you are a naughty forum participant. Bad Greg. Behave yourself. :laughings:

The appropriate action is to report it, not to ask what the mods think in a public forum.

It's been my understanding for some time now that Gerg's on-line aggressive stance is needed as a pressure relief safety valve so that he doesn't unleash his can of whoop-ass on the meat world.

Therefore, for the sake of the nation and the free world at large, Gerg must never be banned!

:D

Cheers! :)

It's been my understanding for some time now that Gerg's on-line aggressive stance is needed as a pressure relief safety valve so that he doesn't unleash his can of whoop-ass on the meat world.

Therefore, for the sake of the nation and the free world at large, Gerg must never be banned!

Lol. It's not even that. Is neg repping somebody really the worst fucking thing that can happen to them? We have a rep function, it has two choices - positive and negative rep. I use it just as it's supposed to be used. Here, I'll give you some green just for kicks. Enjoy! :)

I'm sure some of you notice that many of us longer tenured members are pretty much hovering around the same rep mark. We hit that glass ceiling. It goes no further. We are maxxed out based on post count. That's how silly and meaningless the rep function is. It's just a thing. No big deal....unless you make it a big deal.

Lol. It's not even that. Is neg repping somebody really the worst fucking thing that can happen to them? We have a rep function, it has two choices - positive and negative rep. I use it just as it's supposed to be used. Here, I'll give you some green just for kicks. Enjoy! :)

Thanks!

Considering the rarity of occasions like this, I almost think I should print it out and sell it on ebay as a collector's item! :laughings:

I thought repping was just a bit of a laugh. I'm proud of my negative comments!

I'm sure some of you notice that many of us longer tenured members are pretty much hovering around the same rep mark. We hit that glass ceiling. It goes no further. We are maxxed out based on post count. That's how silly and meaningless the rep function is. It's just a thing. No big deal....unless you make it a big deal.
Hey, how come your glass ceiling is twentyfuckinthree higher than mine?!!?!!
I'm pissed!
It's not fair and I'm in shock after realizing this. Even Ghost is 2 higher than me.
Mods will certainly hear from me about this bull shit!
I want my rep adjusted!

I thought repping was just a bit of a laugh. I'm proud of my negative comments!

I think we need to clarify what exactly upset this guy though. Was it the "LOL" or just getting negged in general? Maybe a combo of the two. What he said was lol-worthy in my own opinion, so that's what he got. I didn't want to write a book in that little rep space.

Hey, how come your glass ceiling is twentyfuckinthree higher than mine?!!?!!
I'm pissed!
It's not fair and I'm in shock after realizing this.
Mods will certainly hear from me about this bull shit!
I want my rep adjusted!

My post count is like fifteen times yours....because you spent decades only posting in the cave where posts don't count for anything - not in number or content. You get one point per 1000 posts or something like that.

Am I wrong in my belief that if this man with a legitimate and very important concern were to block the Gerg, he would see no rep or comment from him?

Rep reaches a maximum, doesn't it (otherwise, the database field that stores it would need to be of flexible size)? The amount you get is related to the amount the person giving it has when they positive rep you, I think. I read it somewhere in the Ts&Cs or some page like that, I'm sure.

Back