Good Grief!

60's guy

Was there really reason enough to close IBB's last thread?

Once again a moderator plays fast and loose with what it is he deems allowable in terms of discussion depending upon his particular mood swing at the moment.

I'm outta here......forever.

:rolleyes:

LOL, I find that I can drop into a thread like that, say whatever it is that I want to say, then bugger off and never go back, even to read responses - so I'm guessing that somewhere in there it went south. :eek:

Political threads - they always go off the rails and everyone's so surprised when they get deleted and people get the ban hammer / warnings.

Was 60's guy talking about the inauguration thread....

It went way sideways from talking about the inauguration and butt hurt protest to immigration and way off the rails of where and what the OP was about....but it is of a political nature so not shocking that it did...

Political threads - they always go off the rails and everyone's so surprised when they get deleted and people get the ban hammer / warnings.

Yeah. Just tying to loosen up the rules a bit like it should be. When it goes to personal attacks, well it is time to throw water on the fire.

I will say it would take some extreme actions to get banned at this state of HR. Contrary to belief of those that are not here anymore that called the moderators Nazi's, we are just doods trying to keep the site from turning to shit. And for free by the way...

Be well, talk about recording, and vent now and again. All good. Try to turn the site into a forum to promote personal agenda? Well, this is just not the place for that.

Yeah. Just tying to loosen up the rules a bit like it should be. When it goes to personal attacks, well it is time to throw water on the fire.

I will say it would take some extreme actions to get banned at this state of HR. Contrary to belief of those that are not here anymore that called the moderators Nazi's, we are just doods trying to keep the site from turning to shit. And for free by the way...

Be well, talk about recording, and vent now and again. All good. Try to turn the site into a forum to promote personal agenda? Well, this is just not the place for that.
Sounds like you guys need to bring back the Cave.

Oops. Uh. . . . never mind.

:facepalm:

I have made peace with the way the site has become.
i don't know if it's all habit and muscle memory, but my click finger brings me back here every day.

my click finger brings me back here every day.

Classical conditioning / Pavlovian behavior...The stimulus is the mind numbing social interaction we receive by typing in homerecording.com or for those with a book mark clicking upon the link. Over the years repeating the process regularly when we sit down in front of computer screen makes it second nature...

It's whack but here we are salivating like a dog...damn!

I'm outta here......forever.
Tonight, I realized how stupid it was of me to write that.

I got married in 1969 with the idea that the marriage would last forever. The marriage ended in 1988.

Forever isn't as long as it used to be.:D

Tonight, I realized how stupid it was of me to write that.

I got married in 1969 with the idea that the marriage would last forever. The marriage ended in 1988.

Forever isn't as long as it used to be.:D

Welcome back. :)

Back